[Kink Dude] Hotel Ass Deystoryed

Feeder

Click here to see Kink Dude's original blog post...

So, I had a long day at work and had returned back to the hotel after dinner with coworkers. I was tired, but very horned and decided to hit up someone I had exchanged emails. Something always exciting and hot about internet hook-ups and being out of town just adds to that naughty thrill.

Anyhow, the dude was very game. VERY VERY Game. He responded to a short but rather dirty and direct email with this:

----------------

"How wild!! I want you to unleash that big dick hungry white slut in you can serve my big fat black horse nigga dick lke its the best dick your lucky bitch ass has ever had the pleasure to serve. I want you to lay o the bed spread open your legs and feed me all that pink dick loving cunt. I wana lick that cnt till it's nice and moist and ready to get dick down. I wanna slide my now big fat throbbing dick up in you, now you've got it all rock hard when you were suckin and slurping that fucker for a long while and feed me that pusssy. As I slide my big fat throbbing, vein bulging black dick slowly up in you raw cunt you while your on your knees o the bed surrender that spot to me , so I can fuck and gape it good. I wanna strect and use that hole. Would lke to finger and fist fuck that beat up cunt too. After gaping it open a bit more. I wana slide this dick up in you again, cuz I lke my pussy gaping open and sloppy. Then pound up n you , balls deep til I ready to bust that frst nut. Then fuck up in you somemore so you can feel my hot pissed filling up your submissive sloppy cunt.

I want you t be me a hungry fuck slut on this fuck. I want you down on your knees between my lays , with your fce reat in my ctotch and serving me like a slut should. I wil use yoi like my bitch all night."

----------

So, I invited him over, hopped in the shower quick, and went downstairs to the lobby/lounge to wait. He texted me when he showed up, and I text him where I was sitting in the lobby with my drink. He came over to the me sitting against the wall and ordered a beer - and ordered me a drink too. I ordered a bottle of beer. We chatted briefly about the snow outside that had started early that day, and just general stuff until the waitress delivered the drinks. After he paid her and she left, I asked him if he liked what he saw and pointed to myself. He responded that yes he did. I then said, "So you like kinky white dudes, huh?" He replied "Yes." I said, "Well, grab you drink, and let's go to my room." So we headed to the elevators and went to my room.

In the room, he sit down his bag and drink, and I sit down my beer and took off my shoes. I looked at him and said, "so...how do you want to do this, sir?" he said, "strip." So I took off my clothes, and stood there for him. He came over to me, felt up my body and pecs some, and turned me around and looked at my ass. He said, "Damn, that is a nice white ass. I love that. Get on the bed slut." I did.

He rolled me over where I was face down, then spread apart my ass, and started to lick my fag hole. It was very nice feeling, and he was very good at it and got me very wet and willing. He said, "I love a hot pink pussy hole. Get up on all fours boy..." I did and he ate my ass like it was the best food ever!

Then he stood up, and I immediately sat up on the bed, and undid his pants pulled out his HUGE dick. It was rock hard, and I mean huge. Big, thick, and swinging black dick....! I found out he was 10.5 inches, and I could not get my hand all way aournd it. Still I sucked on it as best I could, and he loved it. He started grabbing the back of my head, and forced his huge black dick in my throat. I gagged and gagged and felt the pain.....eyes watered and everything. But I let him try his best to force his hude dick down my throat. He was loving it. About 10 minutes or so of that - with him forcing it pretty far in my throat - when he told me to get on my knees in the floor. He directed me in front of the room mirror, turned sideways, and grabbed the back of my head again and continued face fucking me rough, hard and with very little mercy. Man it hurt! I took it like a good white slut though.

He loved it, and said, "Damn you are a good sucking faggot. You love this black dick huh boy?" "Fuck yes Sir! White fags are meant to serve big black dick, sir!" I replied. "Yes they are..." he said.

Anyhow, he told me to get back on the bed eventually, and he went over to his bag he brought and brought out a string. he tied off his dick and balls pretty tight, saying that he liked this way.

Then told me to get back on the bed face down. I did. I watched him over my shoulder come up to the bed with that huge swinging black dick, and he climbed on top of me. I hard him hock some spit on my ass, and then he started rubbing his dick up and down my crack. Damn did I want that dick. He asked "So you like this?" I replied, "Yes sir!" He spit two more times on his dick, then slowly slid it into my ass - only half way. I was in pain, but damn in paradise at the same time! Hell, that big, I knew it would hurt!

Anyhow, he pulled it out, and said "So bitch...I am gonna fuck you hard. What you think of that?" I replied, "yes sir! Deystroy my pussy sir!" He spit in his hand, put his hand to my mouth and told me to spit in it, then lubed it on his dick and stuck the head of his dick back in my ass. Damn my ass locked down tight on that huge black tool.... which he loved. He said, "What is wrong boy, can you not handle it?" I said, "Fuck me sir! Do what you wanted Sir...use that fag ass hard!" He then slammed his whole dick in my ass. Damn it hurt! I bucked and he held me down, remaining all the way in me. I cried out, and then yelled, "Fuck me sir!" I am sure all the neigboring rooms heard, lol. He obliged. He started ramming me hard. He would shove and pull out almost all way, and shove in more. He worked up to pulling out all the way of my ass and slamming it HARD back ALL THE FUCKING WAY into my fag ass. Fucking hell I was getting used hard!

He fucked me for a good 20 minutes, with little mercy. He pulled out, and I did not give him time to do anything else... I quickly turned around and took his dick in my mouth. He said, realizing what I was doing, that "it is dirty" but his dick was already getting sucked. He watched, then said, "You are a dirty faggot. I love it." He then rolled me back over, and up on all fours and fucked me hard. he yelled out, "Oh fuck! I don't want to cum yet....but damn this ass has me close!" I replied, "Just do it Sir! fuck this ass! Fill it with your Cum!" It was about four more hard thrusts and he shoved all the way and cried out in extacy as he shot his load deep in my ass. He fucked then slow for about 10 minutes, then rolled off me next to me on the bed. I set up then and looked at him, and asked, "Do you want this fag to get off or not, sir?" He said that yes he did. I replied, "So, you want this white faggot to prove to you how wild it is, sir?" he said, "Yes fag...show me."

I got off the bed and went to the desk and grabbed my bottle of beer. I drank the rest of it, then went back to the bed, and asked him for his lube. He gave it to me, and I lubed up the beer bottle and turned my ass to him (now on my knees on the bed) so he could watch. It took me a bit - about five minutes - but I slid the beer bottle bottom first in my ass. he loved it! I rode on the beer bottle for a bit, then asked him if he liked. He replied, "Fuck yes bitch. That is hot!" Then he rolled me on my back so my ass was at the edge of the bed as he stood up. He then took hold of the neck of the beer bottle that was sticking out of my ass, and started to slowly move it in and out. We had to lube it one more time, then he got it to come all the way out of my ass and he could easily get the whole thing back in. Working at a pretty good pace, fucking me with a beer bottle, the bottom of the bottle first part in my ass. He made me cum like that all over my chest. Was fucking hot!

He was fucking me with the bottle and made me cum. He said, "That was fucking hot. Damn you are one hot white bitch." I replied, "Your fucking dirty bitch sir." He said, "Yes, you are..." He walked to the bathroom and wiped off a bit, I stayed where I was....waiting for him to return. When he did, and looked at me, I slowly pulled the bottle out of my ass. He looked at the towel that had been laid under me, and saw a little bit of blood. I said, "You deystroyed my ass Sir. Thank you Sir." He said, "Fuck that is hot."

Anyhow, I stood and waited for him to dress, then he kissed me and said, "Get your fag ass back up here soon, bitch." I said yes, and he left. I cleaned up the room, showered and laid on the bed. I was thinking hard about what had just happened, so I got back out the bottle, bot it back in my ass again, and texted him that I was thinking of him. I humped a pillow and shot another load. I then grabbed my underwear, pulled them on, leaving the bottle in my ass. and laid down in the bed. I texted him what I had done. He loved it! He texted me back to keep in in all night, and I replied with a text that I was doing exactly that. Then I tried to get some sleep. Sleep did not come easily, but it did eventually come. I woke up three hours later when the bottle naturally at that point slipped out of my hole. I ignored it, leaving it alone and went back to sleep.

So, a hot fucking time. I can't wait to see him again. Oh, the pics ARE him.

Side%2Bpic.jpg

My%2Bbig%2Bdick.jpg

Hard%2Bdick%2Bpic.jpg2501446638139707467-5884507572344779749?l=kinkdudesrule.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.