[Worm Obeys Master] Readers, here are worm's latest orders from its Owner!

Feeder

Click here to see Worm's original blog post...

Good Day worm -- Finally had a chance to read your reports. Well done on Sunday. Since the morning session was so good.*You will repeat your availability*at x mart 2-5 am every Sunday from now through Easter (April 24 I believe).

The only variance from that will be if you hear from your black x-mart Master. If he contacts you, you will of course be available for him at his beckon call. But, you will also tell him you have been ordered to beg him to put together a gang-bang for you on Easter morning. The gang bang may be at a place and time of his choosing, but the goal is for you to have as many big black cocks breed you as possible. Tell him, breedings at the party will be tracked by hash marks on your chest in black marker. Tell him*that after each breeding I require you beg your Breeder to mark you*- so you have to kneel, look at the man that fucked you, thank him,*lick his cock clean, and beg him to mark your chest. Tell him he may also invite any other ethnic minority to join in breeding you, but no white guys at this party.

This week it will spend 3 hours on Friday night at x mart. It will post an advert specifically seeking a young white Master to serve on an as needed basis. And will of course serve any that contact it from its previous adverts or cards. Othewise consider now until Sunday recuperation time.

Finally, I received your movie. That cum from its ass better have been licked up. From now on that cum will be deposited in its chalice and it will take communion after use by huffing poppers, looking at an icon of Sarah Palin, and guzzling the cum while it sits on a dildo.

*1449027819241696129-8714391092038625175?l=wallowingworm.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.