My First Load

Atxguy711

To start I have been deep in the closet my entire life and now at the age of 37,  I have finally taken my first load.

I met a married very attractive black guy on grindr a while back. Him and I both being married didn't have a place to meet in private. So we usually would meet in his car and I would blow him and he would play with my hole. This went on for months and we joked about him coming to my house one day when my wife was gone and fucking me.

I was home alone the other day and so horny I couldn't think straight so invited him over. I was so nervous that one of the neighbors would figure it out what was going on  being paranoid but I was in heat and threw cautious to the wind.

I led him to the guest bedroom, and he planted a big one on me for the first time. He tasted amazing. I dropped my pants and watched him drop his. He has a big uncut cock and he was already hard and swinging as it popped past his briefs. I laid down in missionary. He slid between my legs and started kissing me while I lubed his cock. I have never had chemistry with a guy like a do with him and I think that played into how easily I accepted his huge cock.

He fucked me slow until I was ready, and then started driving deep. It was like a constant orgasm for me the entire time. After a while he told me he was close and trying to hold out for me to shoot, but I didn't want to cum and chicken out. So I told him I would cum later and to cum inside me. He picked up the pace briefly and then hooked up all the way in and planted his seed. I squeezed his cock with my hole and could feel his dick pumping. 

He stayed in me holding me until he went soft and came out. He did a great job planting his load deep because there was no sign of it 30 minutes after he left and I finally had to work to push it out. I marveled out it while stroked and ended up blowing one of the biggest loads I have ever shot.

I think I am hooked!

• Like 9