Sexy Latin Bttm stopped by…

RoundBooty4loads

So all u guys should know, as much as I love my ass getting pounded and loaded and flat out used I equally love to rim eat finger tongue and duck ass.

i am partial to smooth asses only.  Have a nice 8 1/2 TRUE INCHES cock that curves down and bottoms love it.

logged in to Grindr and this sexy 24 yo boy wanted to meet.  Fast forward all the chatting, he visited me during lunch break and was hot AF IN PERSON.

we made out, I kissed his neck, licked his neck and he was turned on.  Put him Amon all fours woth his beautiful round brown ass and went to town.

his fav thing I did to him was when I would take my tongue and lick his ass cheeks.  Goosebumps he had all over.  I fucked him so hard and deep that he was opened and gaping and made fart sounds which I love.

I ended up loading him and he left woth a huge smile on his face.  He thought I was 30 but I’m really 45.  He’s half my age 😜

• Like 6
  • Piggy 1