Which city to visit

Dandy

Sub bi guy in the north east of England looking for suggestions of where to visit for a night of pubs, clubs, shots & cocks. I don't drive so will be traveling by train and prefer to stay in the north.

I will be booking a hotel and hitting up local bars, clubs, saunas, hook up spots as well as scrolling through grinder/tinder/fabguys etc  looking for guys to use my throat treat me like a cheap whore and drench me in cum

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Total anon cumdump here looking for any recommendations for a UK city and hotel that is easy to arrange to take multi loads at. I want to be ass up taking any load offered and need a place with willing tops and easy access. I’m based in Swindon in Uk but happy to travel. 3F80750C-1F55-47D7-BD28-EF587FB9077D.jpeg.3cee995e97fb6ca1ebabd0ec20643665.jpegAny suggestions most welcome. 

• Upvote 1