I Stole Dick at the GH ;)

GHFan4Life

I'm a regular GH fan, slim and fit dude in his mid-thirties. I was in a reckless slutty mood and hit my favorite glory holes near where I live. Usually straight guys go into whichever vacant booth hoping to find a willing mouth, most of the time without looking inside. They just wanna get off, as most gay men know if they have had a straight hookup. I walked in and I walked out to hear some audible noises from the left of the center booth. He was really enjoying the someone's mouth. I didn't have anything to do since it was quite dead, so I proceeded to enter the right of the center booth and check out what's happening. A balding dude bobbed rhythmically and slurped loudly to what seemed like a big dick. What a lucky dude I thought! I walked out and waited around while hearing more moans and groans. I decided to check out the guy getting sucked, so I entered the far left booth to get a view. He pulled for a second so I got to see an incredible dick! One of the biggest I've ever seen, especially at a GH. It was similar to the dick in the pic I attached to give you a mental image. I saw him turn around shove his ass at the hole to get it rimmed. I rubbed my finger at the hole once on my side to get a taste. No bite, no biggy. I watched for a minute or two, and decided to let them have at it.

Right as I got up to leave the booth. I turned around and there it was. Shoved thru the hole was his cock and balls. Would you refuse it? I certainly didn't hesitate. I sucked him and enjoyed every inch. I couldn't take it all in my throat but he seemed to like it. He never moved, which either means he wants me to finish him or this mouth feels better. I started to use the mouth and hand combo. I naturally have a lot of saliva when anything enters my mouth. I slid up and down and didn't let up much for air. Next thing I knew, after a few minutes, his big cock erupted into my mouth. A good amount of cum coated the inside of my mouth. It was thick and viscous and deserved every dropped to swallowed. It grew soft fast and he pulled it back into his pants and hastily left. Wish they left it thru the hole to be cleaned up.

I almost feel bad for the other dude. After all his hard work, he didn't get cum but at least we both got some dick! 🙂

Screen Shot 2021-11-12 at 10.27.19 AM.png

Edited by AznGHfan
  • Like 4