Sluttiest Day So Far...

GHFan4Life

Just a regular Tuesday. I suppose I was stressed and felt clean down there, so I decided take on whoever would fuck me. Around noon I was going to the gym but decided on a detour to the local arcade. I walked into a booth next to a cute Filipino guy. I was in a middle booth with two holes on each side. He stuck his small, cut 4 inches through and it was yummy. I slapped on some spit on my hole as I was sucking him and turned around to put it in me. He fucked me for a good 10-15 minutes before moving on. I was prob too loose for him. While the Filipino was guy was getting worked by ass, the whole on my other side was a guy telling me to ride him. He stuck his dick thru the hole for me to suck. A nice solid 6" cut. After the Filipino dude left, another Asian dude came in and eventually stuck his dick thru the hole and into my mouth while I rode the other dick on the other hole. The guy stopped fucking and kept telling me to come into his booth. I didn't want to leave yet, and the Asian dude stuck it thru into my mouth. I turned around after a few minutes to ride him. He fucked me for a few minutes then wanted to continue into one booth with a condom. I said no condom. I decided to walk into the booth with the 6" and finish him off. I left for the gym after that.

Before class around 3:30 pm, a cute 23 yr old on the DL hit me up. We decided to meet at a local park. He had a nice 6.5" uncut cock. He kept his mask on which is fine. Sucked him and turned around for him to fuck me. After 5 minutes of hard pumping, he moaned and blasted into my hole. Some cum splat onto the floor.

Around 6 pm, I left for class afterwards, and another dude under 30 hit me up and said to meet him at that same park. The cum from the 23 yr old was still on the floor. The guy had cute glasses and dropped his pants for me to suck. I love it when they do that; just a 'hey' and lowers his pants and forces my head onto their soft dick. It grew to be a nice 7.5" cut cock. When he got to fucking me, he rammed it deep. I was too busy trying not to moan loudly to notice he came already. I left for home used and content.

Around 7:30, a 22 year old wanted to meet at the park. Where are all these youngsters coming from?! He ended up waiting at the tennis courts this time. He had a small dick and didn't want to fuck without a condom even though I assured him I'm on prep and all STD neg. I sucked him for a lil bit while he spat his dirty talk. Suddenly, whole random fat dude showed up by the tennis court entrance. He ended up fucking me and leaving some of his cum on the floor, while the 22 yr old came down my throat. It tasted bitter, but it was a sweet end of the day. Now, I gotta rest my sore hole.

Screen Shot 2021-11-15 at 9.19.43 PM.png

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3