[Sperm Pig] The Couple

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

Usually the sex I get comes in one-on-one sessions. Or the occasional fuckparty/orgy. But even at the orgies I usually sneak off to some dark corner to just take one guy at a time.

Well, there’s this couple that I get with on occasion that I met on Grindr, and man is it a lot of fun!

They are both sorta tops (or at the very least I can’t figure out which of them bottoms) and they hit me up when they are horny.

Oh, and they are both in their late 40’s, well-built, and handsome as hell. Definitely one of those “unapproachable” couples you see at the bar.

The first time we messed around, one of the guys did shove his raw cock in my ass, but he only fucked me for about 5 minutes before pulling out so I could finish him off orally.

After that, it’s all been oral work.

Our normal sessions are me going back and forth between them, sucking their cocks, working their nips, and occasionally making out with them.

Sometimes I get sucked a bit, but mostly it’s about me working them over… and I’m fine with that.

The guy that fucked me before is the quiet one who has 7 inches and a MASSIVE load. He is a real shooter— it goes everywhere.

The other of the couple has a beautiful 6.5” cock that is thick as a can of red bull with a big ol’ mushroom head. He’s also the verbal one of the two.

And he loves the nasty talk. He usually does the commanding “Suck me! Suck my boyfriend. You like my boyfriend’s cock, don’t you? Make him cum— I wanna see his load all over your face!”

It’s definitely hot.

Well, the last few times we’ve chatted, I have begged the quiet one to fuck me again, but to also dump his prodigious load in my ass.

Well, they saw me on Grindr last night, and they were both EXTREMELY horny. And I reasserted my request that I get fucked and filled.

They agreed and told me to get my ass over to their flat.

It was my fantasy come true.

We started like usual- me on my knees servicing their cocks. Them making out while I traded back and forth between them.

Then we hit the bed. I worked them both, then Commander started telling me what to do.

“Kiss him. I wanna see you guys make out.”

“Suck his dick some more, get it ready for your ass.”

I did all he requested. And then while I was sucking Commander’s fat nob, the quiet one snuck around behind me and slipped into my hole.

It was fucking incredible!

This (and the poppers) made me go to town on Commander’s cock while Quiet Man fucked away. He bend over me and worked my nips while I milked his dick with my ass.

I was in heaven!

Commander ramps up the talk. “You like that raw cock in your ass, don’t you? You like my boyfriend’s cock in you.”

I moaned my agreement and kept sucking.

We changed positions and I ended up riding Quiet Man while he sucked Commander’s cock. Commander and I made out fiercely during this.

“Make my boyfriend cum. Make him breed your ass! I wanna see him dump his huge load up your butt!”

We got back into doggy style, I had Quiet Man fucking me like a dog in heat while Commander and I were doing poppers like crazy.

Commander is jacking his cock furiously while I work his head with my tongue and he’s telling Quiet Man to breed my cunt.

A couple hard thrusts later and Quiet Man isn’t so quiet anymore. He’s grunting and shouting “Uhhhgggghh!” as he’s dumping his swimmers.

This pushes Commander over the top, and I’m rewarded by his mushroom head flaring in my mouth and unleashing it’s salty goodness.

I use both holes to milk them of every last drop. Then they each suck a nipple of mine while I jack my load into my hand— which I then eat.

We clean up, have some small talk, and then I’m shown the door. I have fulfilled my duty and they want to go back to their quiet evening at home.

I got on Grindr when I got home and told them that the session we just had was my fantasy come true with them.

They told me we need to do it more often.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.