Deviant daytrip

Quick daytrip to Atlanta for anonymous deviant sex: had some fun along the way too. 

Cock 1 Load 1:   Quickie in woods lining a church cemetery. Smaller uncut white cock

Cock 2 Load NA: Extended session in kitchen of a restaurant closed for the day. Lots of things that describing would move this story to another category.  Hard pounding top who also liked huge dildos that he had been soaking in hot water. Omg what an amazing feeling. Try it. At one point he stuck both dildos to the fridge and told me to alternate between the two. His BF showed up and apparently they’re exclusive. No load. Fat 8-9in white cock

Cock 3 Load 2: Hispanic guy hosting at his duplex. Had to piss when I got there. Did my business, dribbled a few drops on the bowl. Decided that wasn’t nice of me so I licked the bowl top clean, went and started sucking his cock with my toilet mouth. He bent me over his bed and pounded away. (No I didn’t tell him about the toilet) Uncut 6-7in Hispanic cock. 

Cock 4 Loads 3&4: huge hung hard as steel black cock bending me over in a booth at Southern Nights. No talking, no sound, just a dominant alpha using his faggot for what he wanted.  9-10  THICK BBC

Cock 5 Load 5: larger booth at Southern Nights. Ass up, face down poppered up. Never saw anything. Anonymous breeding. 

Cock 6 Loads 6&7: Same booth, same position. Heard the condom wrapper and figured atleast he’d churn the other 5 loads and I could maybe fish it from the trash. Fucked me 15 straight minutes, buries and shoots in his rubber. I moaned he should’ve gone bare and he shoved it back in. 20 minutes later he spasmed again, squeezed out both loads on to my ass. I could feel it start to drip down my crack and cheeks. Another guy came in shortly after and scooped the loads towards my hole then finger fucked them in.

Cock 7 Load 8: I backed my ass up to a gloryhole (which are not thoughtfully designed for tall cumdumps) I quickly felt a cock teasing my hole. I pulled off the hole and more of the cock came through almost as if  searching. I grabbed the base with my hand and lined up my hole. Before he could recoil, I shoved my hole down his cock. I let go with my hand and pushed back. He started pounding when my ass hit the wall. Quick unload.  Fat 8in white cock

2 hours ago, Oak828 said:

Quick daytrip to Atlanta for anonymous deviant sex: had some fun along the way too. 

Cock 1 Load 1:   Quickie in woods lining a church cemetery. Smaller uncut white cock

Cock 2 Load NA: Extended session in kitchen of a restaurant closed for the day. Lots of things that describing would move this story to another category.  Hard pounding top who also liked huge dildos that he had been soaking in hot water. Omg what an amazing feeling. Try it. At one point he stuck both dildos to the fridge and told me to alternate between the two. His BF showed up and apparently they’re exclusive. No load. Fat 8-9in white cock

Cock 3 Load 2: Hispanic guy hosting at his duplex. Had to piss when I got there. Did my business, dribbled a few drops on the bowl. Decided that wasn’t nice of me so I licked the bowl top clean, went and started sucking his cock with my toilet mouth. He bent me over his bed and pounded away. (No I didn’t tell him about the toilet) Uncut 6-7in Hispanic cock. 

Cock 4 Loads 3&4: huge hung hard as steel black cock bending me over in a booth at Southern Nights. No talking, no sound, just a dominant alpha using his faggot for what he wanted.  9-10  THICK BBC

Cock 5 Load 5: larger booth at Southern Nights. Ass up, face down poppered up. Never saw anything. Anonymous breeding. 

Cock 6 Loads 6&7: Same booth, same position. Heard the condom wrapper and figured atleast he’d churn the other 5 loads and I could maybe fish it from the trash. Fucked me 15 straight minutes, buries and shoots in his rubber. I moaned he should’ve gone bare and he shoved it back in. 20 minutes later he spasmed again, squeezed out both loads on to my ass. I could feel it start to drip down my crack and cheeks. Another guy came in shortly after and scooped the loads towards my hole then finger fucked them in.

Cock 7 Load 8: I backed my ass up to a gloryhole (which are not thoughtfully designed for tall cumdumps) I quickly felt a cock teasing my hole. I pulled off the hole and more of the cock came through almost as if  searching. I grabbed the base with my hand and lined up my hole. Before he could recoil, I shoved my hole down his cock. I let go with my hand and pushed back. He started pounding when my ass hit the wall. Quick unload.  Fat 8in white cock

First of all, AH-aMazing!!

second, were all of these setup in advance or you randomly stopped in places and found guys on apps ?

6 hours ago, BlkBttm4fun said:

First of all, AH-aMazing!!

second, were all of these setup in advance or you randomly stopped in places and found guys on apps ?

All random. Cocks 1&3: Grindr, Cock 2: Bbrts, Cocks 4-8 video booth cruising