Sunday pm at the sauna

MykBruce

I was looking for a double or triple load from the guys at the sauna.  This after noon I got my wish.  I got to play with a very nice well built Phillipino guy.  He love to push his dick deep in and hold me tight. Fuck me in front of others and one other guy keep sucking me at the same time. I got fuck for a wile and then he cum in deep and moaning out of plasure. Kiss and go. I turn to the sucker who was a pass fuck budy.  He was very horny and hard. He turn me around and start fucking me in the last guy cum. We were next to others fucking in the room.  After a sort time my top friend hold my hips and dum a load over the last one.  Fun, fun, fun...

Took a shower and talk with the Phillipino guy. We decide to go in a boot in the glory hole corner. But not enought place, we whent to a corner bed on the next floor. We kiss and suck each other, turn me on my stomac and shove his dick in all that cum... pound me for a good time then he cums again.  then he ask me to breed him. Soooo, why not?  I start by licking his nice bubble but wile he was on poppers...  I was so hard and horny...  I fuck him and he kind turn it into a battle. Pushing me to get all my dick in. the I slam him full face down on the bed and drill his soft ass. The instant he star moaning I breed him. But not just a small load, all the 3 weeks load I had to give... He beg for more, so he turn and clean me out. sucking every last drop. 

This was a dream come true.  Tripple load and a bottom well filled.  Thank's guy's . Love you all 🥰

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1