[iBLASTinside] Does Sperm Enhance Your Mood? Straight Surgeon Finds Cum Contains ‘Moo

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

A top surgeon was forced to resign from the American College of Surgeons after a controversial Valentine’s Day editorial in which he quoted a study that found women who had unprotected sex were less depressed than those who forced their male partners to rubber up, according to news reports.

star_yellow.png </p>

Help make Mark’s Big Bareback Birthday Blast Bash a little better!

Mark is looking for ideas and feedback. If you can’t come, help make the bash little better while he’s out of work with a donation. Learn more about the gift-giving effort.

pixel.gif

“There’s a deeper bond between men and women than St. Valentine would have suspected,” the straight surgeon concluded in his study. “And now we know there’s a better gift for that day than chocolates.”

In the study, sperm was found to contain “mood enhancers like estrone, cortisol, prolactin, oxytocin, and serotonin; a sleep enhancer, melatonin.”

I don’t know if this surgeon has talked to any gay bottoms, but I’ve found many of them so satisfied after I cum inside them, they don’t even need to cum. Now there’s scientific proof for the satisfaction the bottom feels. It’s not all about the connections between men, but there are mood enhancers in cum. I wonder if some bottom men are more*sensitive*to those chemicals being injected anally.

I hope I will not need to resign my post, so I thought it important to do a study as well. Please answer the following as honest as possible.

Note: There is a poll embedded within this post, please visit the site to participate in this post's poll. Note: There is a poll embedded within this post, please visit the site to participate in this post's poll.

Related posts:

Fifteen Things

I think I'm having a mid-life crisis. I guess you're allowed at 43, although it seems to me it's a little beyond midlife beca...

Bullying Continues into Adulthood

I've struggled for a while to write this one. I have a lot to write about because I have a lot of time. At home. Alone. No...

Thanks God It’s Over

2010 sucked ass. Ass without a load in it. Ass with the flavor of a condom. I'm glad it's over. Here's hoping 2011 kicks (loa...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.