My 1st load at pipeworks

Glasgowbotm

Was feeling horny horny after 10 days of  no cock lots chat online

Of to sauna to sauna glasgow

Was quite busy showed in the pool for relaxing  I only wear my jock sauna this  time brought my leather harness deside this time all wear both  got some guys attention right away walking about 

Upstairs to  cabin's  I lubed myself up before opening doors spread eagle on the bed  couple mins later guys finger my cunt  leaves quickly

Couple mins later I hear door closing 

Sniff poppers guys cocks at my cunt 

Ass up he replies  is cocks sliding in me fuck me long deep  pounding me hard till moans as his spunk fire's into me we break  into sauna then down to basement area am feeling horny with load in me  get on all fours ass up on the bed right from door give guys good view  not long before sucking guy's cock  then guys sliding cock in me fucking me  do love getting spitrosted  after  couple mins guy shoots heavy load in me  I took 5 loads that day  was well worth the visit

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1