[Closet Bi] Hot Hole Guy needs breeding plus blog moving!

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

Greetings and hope you all had a great Easter.

First off, in response to Google's attack of various gay-themed blogs, I've taken the decision to move this blog elsewhere, to an environment where I get full control over how it evolves going forwards without fear of it being shut down. So this will be the last post on Blogger and you should from now on go to www.closet-bi.com/blog. Don't worry, all the blog has been copied across so you won't miss out on anything if you want to search back through the archive.

Secondly, I am meeting Hot Hole Guy again today at our cental Manchester rendez-vous point. He's told me his arse needs filling and would like to be dripping by the time we've finished. I've bought my camera with me today too so hopefully get some still and maybe some video shots to upload to the new blog in due course. Also, as he's a real cum whore, I've shot three loads of my spunk into rubbers since Thursday and frozen them as he's requested my spunk shouldn't be wasted down the bog but should be used as lube in his arse. I'm so hard at the thought of fucking him already!

So a big thanks to Blogger for helping me set out on this blogging journey and for making everything so easy but time to take control and evolve things as I see fit.

Please hop on over to www.closet-bi.com/blog for my continuing sexcapades and ramblings. Look forward to seeing you all on the other side!5276175319366823909-2363424858173634362?l=closet-bi.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.