[Breeder] Reader Asses: #11

TheBreeder

To see Breeder's original blog post click here

A special edition of Reader Asses today, as I bring you first an ass that I know close up and personal.

Ace

securedownload-1.jpeg

securedownload.jpeg

Last week, in an entry called Someone's Poem, I wrote about spending a very special night with a 21-year-old boy who drove up from Ohio to meet me. After I spent several hours opening him up for the first time in over two years, I went back home. These were the self-photos he took with his phone an texted to me when I climbed into my own bed.

I didn't take these photos, but I certainly got that hairy ass wet in them. Thanks, Ace!

Writer

securedownload-2.jpeg

securedownload-3.jpeg

Near and dear to my heart is my good friend Writer, the first Breeder's Reader who went out of his way, early in my blogging career, to make a place for me in his bed. I commemorated the evening in a post that remains one of my all-time favorites.

Writer's a special guy, and has a damned hot ass. Not only is it hairy and perfectly round, but it looks awfully good when he's topping some lucky guy, too. Don't you folk agree?

Dan

securedownload.jpeg

Dan is one of my readers from the UK who chastises me for saying ass instead of arse. Danny, I'll call it whatever you fucking want as long as you keep sending in photos like this one.

Props to the unusual underwear choice, the hot open hole, and the position of submission, my friend. That is one ass I'd like to come across in a dark club or a hotel room. Pun totally intended.

Tyler

securedownload-1.jpeg

securedownload-2.jpeg

What infuriates me about Tyler's incredible jock butt is that the guy used to live very close to me—and yet I could never get him to come over and let me pay attention to that beautiful thing. Could the guy be any hotter? I honestly don't think so . . . and he seemed like a pretty hungry bottom at the time, too.

Tyler, come on back to your old home town and let me chow down on what you've got between those cheeks. I promise you won't regret it.

And there we have another edition of reader asses. Did you like 'em? If so, let the contributors know in the comments. And please—I love my mailbox full of ass photos. If you'd like to be featured here in a future edition, follow the link and send me your ass!12316001024335229-9156412751967342697?l=mrsteed64.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.