[Midwest Married Bottom] did I suck cock today

Feeder

Click here to see Midwest Married Bottom's original blog post...

I posted this in response today over on Literotica in response to did I suck cock today

Yes, had some errands to run after church over at one of those home repair stores. I had my jeans on some guy next to me tapped him foot. I was nervous, but I tapped as well. He then cleared his throat and asked if I wanted to suck him.

I did.

He stood up and made his way over to my stall which was the handicap stall. It was huge...the stall and his cock. He looked to be in his 20's, had jeans on, with a sweatshirt. He still had his pants undone. He pulled out a nice slab of 7 inch cock. He stood between the wall and the toilet and I sucked his thick cock for a few moments. He had his hands on the back of my head controlling my face as he slowly started to face fuck me.

He breathing got a little ragged, but he kept his tone under control. I thought he might be close and in a hurry. He told me he was going to cum. I was prepared to take it, but he was not going to give me a choice.

He came in my mouth. I swallowed it like a fine wine. He thanked me, but before he left. He dropped me his business card. He asked me to call him anytime.

I assured him I would. He ducked out, cleaning up a little at the sink and he was gone.

I ran into him again 10 minutes later in the outdoor furniture area with a cute dark haired girl in tow. He looked a little nervous, but I, of course, said nothing.

Joe

9149991374966686104-8213453738190420971?l=midwestmarriedbottom.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.