[Midwest Married Bottom] Birthday Week

Feeder

Click here to see Midwest Married Bottom's original blog post...

After spending all morning at Weird house. I sloshed my way home. After all, I did have some work to do. I pushed myself through the day with my butt full of cum. I had dinner plans with the wife and the plan was going to go back for some "family" time. Sadly, or really just par for the course, she called and told me she had top work late and told me to call a few friends and we would make plans over the weekend.

I called the one person that I wanted to see and when he did not answer. I called the next one on my list. She is this petite little slut, twice divorced, has a boyfriend, lives in a beach house owned by an older man and loves to eat cum. She wished me happy birthday and invited me out for a drink. I accepted and we met up at Tilted Kilt. We had a couple of beers and we lusted over the short skirts.

She asked me which waitress got me the hardest. I looked around the room. I spotted the one that had waited on me a few weeks before. She was a little bit older that the rest, but had that look about her that you could see that she was girl that used to work out real hard almost a body builder and she had some killer tits. Kelly asked me what I do to the girl if she would allow me to fuck her. I described to her things that might get me arrested in some states.

Kelly leaned over and pulled on my hard cock through my jeans and said, "maybe, we can talk to her someday, but for now come home with me". I did not have to be told twice. She lives just a mile or two from the Kilt. We were all over each other the moment I got out of my car. I had her shirt half off before we got to her door when she got a text. She looked at me with such disappointment in her eyes. It was her boyfriend. He was on his way over, but wisely she called him and learned that he was about 30 minutes away.

She hung on him collapsed to her knees, fished out my already hard cock out of my pants and gave me one of the best blow jobs a woman has ever given me. She had her shirt open bra undone and was tweaking her nips with her free hands. I let he know I was going to cum, but she did not relent. I blasted her full on in the mouth. I came with such force that I did not suspect considering I had came a few times already that day.

She got to her feet, gave me a huge birthday kiss and snowballed me. I swallowed my nut and she told me I better get going. I got to the end of the block just in time to see her boyfriend round the corner.

I had a good birthday.

Joe9149991374966686104-7160122720619616358?l=midwestmarriedbottom.blogspot.com

More...

Click here to see Midwest Married Bottom's original blog post...

This week was my birthday. I got two great gifts.

1. from my "not so weird" guy.

He finally started barebacking me which of course I freaking love. He, also, setup a killer post-workout 3way. He recently came out to a fried of his that he was bi. He had suspected for some time that the friend was bi or he never would have done it. I know they have played several times since that time, but the friend lives in Chicago and is still married.

So, we arranged the night before for me to come over after my morning work. He loves it with a little bit of sweat. I saw the extra car in the drive. I pulled along side of it and got out. As, I got to the door it flung open and just inside was my friend and his friend. They were both naked, both hard and ready for action. I got inside as fast as I could.

We moved up the stairs which was a bit of a surprise since we generally play in the basement. They each stripped me as we climbed the stairs. They pulled me into the a side bedroom that was very simple to say the least with the shades drawn to a darkened room with just a sheet covered king-sized bed on box springs. Sort of what you find in college, it was a king-size bed, but other than that it was totally barren room.

By the time, I hit the bed. I was naked and had a cock in my mouth and the other in my hand. I swapped back and forth tween the two hot hung cocks. I swapped back and forth between the two until I was placed on all fours with a cock in my mouth and the other lubing me and itself. He slid into me with his bare cock. I was in pig heaven. I had a hot delicious cock in my mouth and another digging deep in my ass.

I got a good rhythm tween the two cocks, moving back and forth getting impaled at each end. I bucked a little harder, but just as I started to get a good rhythm the in my ass pulled out of me. They switched ends and got a good groove in. I have to admit I was in piggy heaven, a couple of great cocks splitting me in two and the rest of the day to myself.

We spent the next hour tossing and turning, sucking and fucking all of that huge bed. They had me on my back as the other watched and vice versa. When they each had cum a few times, up my ass, down my throat, and they even spilled a little on the bed sheets. It did not stay there long. Weird guy and his friend left me well used in the middle of that big old bed well fucked and full of cum. I heard the shower running and some grab ass going on.

So, I hauled my leaking tail out of that bed and joined them in the shower. I took one more good fucking from each of them. Weird's friend got off and got out first and Weird gave me a few good hard thrust as he emptied his cock in me. He pulled out and got out as well. I stood there in the shower letting the water run over me as cum slowly leaked from my well fucked gaping hole.

One more birthday adventure to go...

more on that later

Joey9149991374966686104-3551570083420919096?l=midwestmarriedbottom.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.