North Carolina Bookstores or Video Arcades

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Laura’s is super chill. Go in upstairs, buy your pass. The booths are downstairs. Mostly older guys the past few times I’ve been, but really friendly vibe. Most of the action is in the booths. A couple of the booths are spacious buddy booths, with glory holes between them. You can cover the hole if you want private action or leave it open if you want to be watched or have some extra dick in play.

I don’t like that they got rid of the theater area, because I got a lot of hot action there, but it has cut back on the looky-loos.

Last time I was in there, I chatted up this older black guy and let him suck me for a bit. He went out for a smoke and a younger redneck guy came in. We went to a buddy booth and I sucked him off and let him drop a load in my ass. He left and then the black guy came into the booth and added his load before finishing me off with his mouth. 

14 minutes ago, BearBTM said:

Laura’s is super chill. Go in upstairs, buy your pass. The booths are downstairs. Mostly older guys the past few times I’ve been, but really friendly vibe. Most of the action is in the booths. A couple of the booths are spacious buddy booths, with glory holes between them. You can cover the hole if you want private action or leave it open if you want to be watched or have some extra dick in play.

I don’t like that they got rid of the theater area, because I got a lot of hot action there, but it has cut back on the looky-loos.

Last time I was in there, I chatted up this older black guy and let him suck me for a bit. He went out for a smoke and a younger redneck guy came in. We went to a buddy booth and I sucked him off and let him drop a load in my ass. He left and then the black guy came into the booth and added his load before finishing me off with his mouth. 

Nice thanks, I'm hoping to check it out tomorrow and see if I can't suck a few cocks, sounds like a hot place!