[Closet Bi] Dropping 2 Loads

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

As planned, Hot Hole Guy and I met up at our pre-arranged central Manchester location for what is becoming a regular fuck session.

We started off taking a shower with me soaping HHG up before he aimed my painfully hard raw dick at his most warm opening and pushed back onto me. For those of you who have never experienced bareback sex I (controversially) urge you to try it (with the right person of course). This was the first time my raw prick had entered him without much if any lube and the feeling was that much more intense. Every time his ring slid over my cock it just sent fantastic sensations through me, even more so when I got him to stand on the edges of both sides of the bath walls. A better penetration angle was achieved and I enjoyed the additional thrusting which was possible all the time watching my cock become buried inside his oh so lovely arsehole.

It didn’t take much for my balls to start churning my spunk into action and before long my cock was pulsing and twitching as volley after volley of my hot sticky cum was shot deep inside his hole, with me remaining buried balls deep and him pushing back and down to impale himself even more, ensuring every last drop was savoured by his hole.

I stayed buried inside him for quite a while after before we eventually separated and dried off.

HHG and I seem to get on really well. Not only that he runs a web hosting company further details of which I will provide in due course if anyone is interested in some cheap webspace. Anyway, because we get on, we can easily slip from fucking to chatting just like that. Its weird but also quite nice to know you click well enough to do that.

So we chatted for a little while about this and that before my cock was pointing to the ceiling demanding his arse sat down on it. So he did. Again, a great feeling when he crouched over me and lifted himself up slightly allowing me the chance to control thrusting up into him whilst I lay down. My favourite position of all time if truth be told.

I then pushed him onto his back whilst remaining fully inside him whilst I sat up. Interesting position. Only 2nd time ever tried it. Will defo do it again. Enabled me to lean back on my arms and really fuck him good. Different angle. Different feeling.

By this time my large first load was being churned up and was now leaking out of his arse and was self-lubing my cock. Something hot about knowing your spunk already inside there and you’re fucking it further inside and also adding to it.

A further position change involved him being on his back and me pushing his legs fairly far back to enable my dick to find its way back inside him unassisted. Hot!

I was able to pound him a bit in this position but my spunk was on its way again and it wasn’t long before my second load of creamy spunk was shot inside him leaving a very cum filled fuck hole. Such a sight I took a couple of pics and will upload in due course.

We then had quite a long chat without keeping an eye on the time before realising HHG had to go without taking me a third time. Disappointed to only fuck him twice but we shouldn’t chat so much. Will ensure we do more fucking next week when we meet on Tuesday.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.