Cruising question

On 12/20/2021 at 10:57 PM, Dcbbslut123 said:

So I am new to cruising public hookup spots. ,

When I get to a park or spot do I chill in the car till I see someone then head to a bathroom or follow down a trail? Or do I just head off till someone comes by then signal by grabbing the front of my pants?

Anytime I have gotten word of a "spot" I always go as a spectator first. You learn so much more by watching and even listening, depending on the time of year. Act casual, don't "look" like you're looking or listening. I've done this before with several places and learned if the person was full of shit or not rather quickly. Most of the time they were. But a few have paid off. one such place happened about 2 weeks ago - a nearby truck stop.

For weeks I'd heard that one of 3 truck stops (all within a mile of the other) was a great place to find sex action. So .... I went there to one, then the other and finally the 3rd. I just parked in a spot where I could see much of what takes place around the rigs, what happens when guys walk into the main concourse area, etc. The person who tipped me off to this didn't give me specifics as to which one so I had to discover myself. After a few nights of just watching I was sure I was in the right area. I'd spotted a few rather discrete couplings by truckers in the sleeper area of another and pretty much determined where they were parking to best avoid "being seen" by what might be homophobic truckers.

Then quite by accident I happened to score. I stopped off at the same truck stop, using the passenger vehicle gas pumps to fuel my ride, dressed in rather skin tight joggers (very shiny and slinky) that caught the eye of a trucker. I casually saw him look at me, then walk, then look again, then walk some more, then finally act like he'd "forgotten" something inside and make his way back to the common area, all while trying to causally eye me. I have to be honest, it made me a bit nervous at first. But as I was topping off my tank, the same trucker walked very near me and quietly said "Hey I don't want you to get pissed, but damn if you're into guys I'd really love a romp on what you've got under those sweats!"

I think I stunned him because my reply was "You're in luck. My gas tank is full and I have a tight tank that would love to be filled." He told me where to park, how to act and what to do as to avoid any prying eyes and possible queer haters .... then I enjoyed about an hour of getting my tank filled by his seed and making a very hot new fuck-friend whose had me twice more since.

On 12/20/2021 at 10:57 PM, Dcbbslut123 said:

So I am new to cruising public hookup spots. ,

When I get to a park or spot do I chill in the car till I see someone then head to a bathroom or follow down a trail? Or do I just head off till someone comes by then signal by grabbing the front of my pants?

I do a bit of both. I hang in my truck with the window down and will follow a guy if I’m interested. Sometimes the action is happening elsewhere so I’ll get out and walk around. If I see something interesting I’ll grab my crotch or follow to see if they do the same. I had a white guy in his 20s come up to me parked in my truck earlier tonight and we chatted. He got in with me after we chatted a bit and we spent a bit jerking each other. He got me off and ate my cum and asked me if I wanted to get fucked. I said I did and we got out of the truck and went down into a drainage culvert. Dropped my shorts and let him rawdog  me…busted two loads inside me…didn’t even ask about condoms. We left and that was it.

• Piggy 1