What the fuck happened?

seth1984

At the time I couldn't believe that me Amy Jenkins had been invited to the post championship bbq for our high schools footy team. I hadn't been to a game before and I pretty much walked the halls at school relatively unnoticed or so I thought. I wasn't much to look at. I wasn't fat but I didn't have abs from cheerleading like other girls in my year level. My breasts had filled out and later on in life they would be called "good milkers". 

So I show up against all my better judgment and I'm treated amazingly well by everyone in attendance. I'm handed a drink which is strong and before I know it I'm dancing with all the boys from school and being bumped and grinded on. Shaun the star of the team had his hands around my hips and says "want to get out of here and go somewhere quieter?" and I say "sure". We head up stairs to what I find out to be his bedroom. As soon as I cross the threshold his fingers are up my dress, pushing my panties aside and inside of me. I'm wet but I'm confused. It wasn't that long ago that he wouldn't have known who I was and now I'm popular with the guys at the party and Shaun's fingers are inside of me. It was hot but something seemed off, like there was a big secret that I wasn't suppose to know about.

I'm on my back on his bed and he's frantically working me over. I try to kiss him but he moves his lips away in what I feel is almost in disgust. He removes all his clothes unceremoniously and his thick 8 incher stands at attention and drips precum near my face. "Well, go on" he says like everything is a foregone conclusion. I hesitate for an instant. Big mistake. "Fucken suck me slut" and with that one of his hands grabs my hair and the other aims his cock at my mouth. I'm choking and gagging and skull fucked like a fleshlight attached to a brain. My make-up that I'd applied for the first time in my life hours before is running down my face as my eyes well with tears. I can't say it was forced because I didn't say no but it wasn't how I imagined my first time to be going. 

Before I knew what was happening he was poised at my open. No talk of a condom. No going slow. Just aimed his cock and rammed it up me. Fuck he hurt me, he tore my hymen like it was Christmas wrapping paper. I cried out. He placed his hand on my throat and looked me in the eyes for the first time. Before I knew what had happened he's spat on my face. "Fucking slut", I was too surprised to know what to do. His thrusts where jagged and frantic, no concern of getting me off. He was on a mission. His pace quickened and his concentration seemed to be on blowing his load. "I'm not on anything" I said hoping he knew what I meant. "I certainly hope not" he laughed at me. His answer shocked and surprised me. "Fucken slut like you should be honored to be carrying my bastard" with that he slapped my face. He repeated this "Cry for me", "Cry for me bitch" and I did.

"Here it comes", "Fuck you cunt" as he pushed in deep and flood my fertile pussy with his stud load. The captain of the footy team was unloading in me and on some level it was amazing and my pussy clamped down on him and I came. His full body weight was on top of me, his breathing became less labored and he withdrew from me. There was a knock at the door. "Yeah she's in here, come get some" said Shaun. Guy after guy came in and bred me. I wouldn't object because nothing seemed real and I was out of my body looking down at myself being used by these gladiators. Cocks in every hole but all would only cum inside my pussy. 

Eventually after the last guy had got his nut they all looked down on me and unleashed a torrent of piss. I knew why I had been invited. I was there to be broken and humiliated. I was there because they knew that in this town my word would have no clout and even if someone did believe me no one would care. After they left high fiving each other I somehow managed to find some clothing to mop up and clean myself up. I limped down the stairs cum running down my destroyed pussy. As I approached the ground floor of the house a path was cleared by all occupants. Not only the team but the coaching staff, parents, younger brothers and sisters of the team and they all laughed, cheered and clapped. 

Somehow I made it to my car and drove home. My parents where away for the weekend so that wasn't an issue. The Facebook messageboards where ablaze with the story. I played hooky for a few weeks and the school didn't inform my parents. I missed my period and bought a cheap test from the drugstore. I was pregnant. I told my parents and was immediately yanked from school and not allowed to finish out the year. Months later I was walking down the street with an obvious baby bump. Shaun and his girlfriend Amanda walked pass and Amanda talked to me like I was nothing, "Thanks for dropping out, I'm a shoe in for valedictorian now". It all made sense now. Shaun just hocked up a loogy and let fly on my face. 

Still the memory gets me wet, and when I look at the little bastard I birthed he reminds me of Shaun.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2