[iBLASTinside] Birthday Bash, Here I Cum!

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

I’m about to head out to dinner (looks like a little Asian for me tonight) then I’m off to Swinging Richards. I know, mostly straight boy dancers who love to tease and make the money. It’s all right. They know why I’m there. I know why they’re there. It’s a mutual decision. It’s so worth it though because the men are as hot as some of the Tumblr guys I post. Plus, being in their early twenties, when else do I get to sexually molest men in such an obscene way.

I’ll likely leave there and head to Inserection, where I hope to find an ass to breed. Who knows…

P.S. Any Atlanta or Georgia guys gonna be there? E-mail me! Link in the upper right… or find me in the crowd. I am the geek.

Posts Related to Birthday Bash, Here I Cum!

Related posts:

The Fucking Point

I appreciate the correspondence -- messages, comments, etc. Some people have asked what brought me to this point where fuckin...

Sling Time

The hallways, passageways and places for sex were, without a doubt, interesting. I'd heard of Manifest, a liberation of local...

Join Me in Fucking Tennessee

Tennessee boy wants me to get a group of four men (plus me) to fuck and breed him. Believe me when I say I'd enjoy making thi...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.