Security guard

Musiczoo

I had to get back to Campus as i had forgotten some papers back in my practice room  .  Upon return there was an Security gaurd standing around in the hallway  near the room i was headed to .  He gave me that look  we all know so well .  Actually an attractive man as as well .  He stood about 5'9 with a  dark buzz cut and dark eyes and a sexy five o'clock shadw  . He looked around 40 yrs about 240 lbs .  

As i walked passed him i nodded and he noodded back .  I said "i forgot some notes in this room " .  Luckily  , the door was still unlocked  . As i entered to grab my stuff he actually followed me in . I turned around and BAM !  all i saw  was his buldge and thats all it took . I dropped down unzipped those black pants quicly , pulled out a thick throbbing uncut cock and put all the way to the back of my throat .  It all happened so quickly  . I didnt care . My cock was so hard . I pulled my shorts all the way off , still on my kneess . Thats when he pulkex me up and we kissed so deep i was in ecstasy  .  I reached around to his big hairy ass with both hands and squeezed those cheeks so tight he moaned in satisfaction.  Thats when he gave me the clue . He arched his ass back as i was still gripping those cheeks .  With my finger i magaged to massage his hole . He loved it !  .  I turned hin around quickly and slid my hard cock up and down his crack . Man , guy was in heaven.  I knew he was mine !  I spit down on my cock and just out the tip of my head. Right on his bussy and just swallowed it right up .  His hole was so warm and moist , absolutely amazing  !  I thrusted fir about 15 minutes until i finally came deep in his ass and he clenched so hard i thought he was going to bite my dick off with his spincter .  Finally  , he let loose and i slid out of him .  My dick wet with our juices  . I kneeled down and lick his hole clean  then stood up still holding him from behind  . He tilted 5his head back and we deep kissed , this time swapping my load into his mouth.  

Things happen for a reason . Ill try and forget my papers alot more 😉   

Actually  , as i was headed home i realized my growlr app was still on lol he had been looking at it , thats how he got me .

• Like 11
  • Piggy 1