Anon breeding for 1 year

fisterm8

I have a young top who comes to breed me at least once a week... Always lights out anon.... Ive never seen what he looks like yet and don't mind as its what he wants...... I took his first load of this year today and fell asleep soon after for a nap.... When I woke up I pushed a plug inside me which is still up me as I type..... His load has now been in me for 12 hours and he's coming back in 2 days to give me more....... He has started to cuddle me recently when he fucks.... Perhaps he's getting attached and its a form of intimacy..... I'm letting him do what he wants at his own pace but if he wants to kiss or have something more permanent I'm open to it.... He also has said he wants other guys to breed me with him.... We're currently searching for other tops. 

• Like 6