Twink runs out of condoms

I was super horny and online when this twink message me saying “hey daddy, I’m so horny and love the pics of your fat cock and hairy chest?  We’re only 5km away – wanna cum round? Although I only play safe – hope that’s ok”.  My profile says “Safe sex – Sometimes” and I was on the fence when he unlocked a stunning picture of his ass.  I told him I’d be there in an hour then hopped in the shower.  I got to his block of flats and he buzzed me in – top floor as always.  When I got to the door it was ajar and so I let myself in closing it behind me and headed for the lamp light from his bedroom.  My was in his bed ass up.  I suddenly thought – maybe he’s sluttier than he’s made out.  I told him to come undress and suck me.  Like a good little pup he did – and he gave great head – clearly the lad had been practicing!  He asked if I had poppers so I gladly gave him some to sniff.  I took some deep huffs and then said – condoms are in the drawer daddy – I need fucked so badly.  I went over to his bedside cabinet – looked inside only to find an empty box of condoms.  I knew his game so played along “damn – looks like no sex for us tonight – better suck me dry”.  He said “please daddy, I need your cock so much – I’d do anything – I’d even do it raw!”.  I replied I wasn’t sure as it was risky.  He hopped up on the bed saying “I need your cum, breed me daddy”.  I walked over to him and slowly but steadily pushed my thick cock into his body and said “how does it feel having a real man raw inside you?”.  He moaned and said “so good daddy, I need you raw in me, making me yours, marking me out with your cum”.  I said to him “bet you’re glad that condom box was empty!” and passed him the poppers again and as he sniffed I said “what would you do for daddy you twink?” and he replied “anything sir – I’d take any load for you”.  And I told him he was a good boy and started to pump harder!  He started to beg for my load and I growled “ready to get pregnant?” and he screamed “cum in me sir!”.  He squeezed my cock with his ass and I nutted rope after rope of cum in him.  He shot hand free and said “wow that was the best cum ever – I LOVE it raw”.  I got dressed, said good boy and walked out leaving the twink full of cum. 

• Like 28
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 1