[Closet Bi] Linking up with HHG and poss 3some

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

Greetings one and all.

Here in the UK we’re enjoying some fine weather albeit a little breezy at times. No doubt wherever you are in the world you’ll have seen the Royal Wedding on Friday. Can’t say I was too bothered but I did watch most of it. I guess it helped demonstrate to the world how good we are at organising a pomp and circumstance occasion.

Turning to more important gay sex issues!

Hot Hole Guy and I are scheduled to meet up again tomorrow in a central Manchester location for our regular fuck session. We’ve been discussing stuff. Should be very hot, horny and dirty. Just how we both like it.

Hope to get a decent collection of pics and maybe a vid too.

I also continue to have sporadic chat with a guy off Grindr who seems eager to have me fuck him raw. I’ve actually been discussing him with HHG about a possible 3some. Not really discussed a 3some with the guy himself yet plus there’s the usual questions. HHG and I also don’t want to upset the apple cart that the two of us have going. So not a cert by any stretch.

More tomorrow no doubt.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.