[Closet Bi] Day out and hit up

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

Enjoyed a great day out with the missus today. And as I was in a new area got hit up on Grindr a couple of times, one from a hot looking 19 year old. Couldn’t chat so apart from a “hi” did nothing more and when I could chat more he’d long logged off.

Mind you I’ve had two interesting chats on Grindr tonight. One from a 33 year old who lives not too far away and another from a 23 year old who likes older stocky bi guys.

The 33 year old looks a little stocky like me, up for safe only, but has a very fuckable arsehole from the pics he’s sent me.

The 23 year old looks quite fit to be fair and admitted he likes raw cock.

I had quite an extended chat with both and the young lad in particular seemed very receptive although often the case with the younger fit lads.

Both conversations however seemed to die out without a satisfactory conclusion and despite subtle attempts to restart them, nothing.

To be quite honest, I’m more than satisfied with the attentions of Hot Hole Guy’s arse. Since our fuck sessions have started I’ve been more than satisfied with fucking HHG and no other guy. I get more than enough arse from him.

Having said that if a suitable guy came along I’d perhaps consider widening my circle but if raw I’d only do it having chatted to HHG. Very much appreciate the thing we have going together. Regular “safe” raw sex is hard to come by.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.