[Wichita Bottom] Need Changes

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

Click here to see Wichita Bottom's original blog post...

So I meet up with a poz guy two weeks ago. Afterward I hated myself for meeting up with him. Not sure why. I've been fucked 3 times by a different poz guy. Always bareback. Always taking his load. I've let others breed me without asking their status. So who knows how many other poz loads I've taken.

But I went home and deleted every gay account I had. Manhunt, A4A, and others. One site I couldn't delete, so I just dropped my pictures off of the site. I got rid of all my yahoo email accounts also. So that part of my life was over. Or I hoped it was.

All was good for two weeks. No gays site. No going to adult stores for cock. Just normal life. But then the past few days I've been thinking about cock. I fucked myself in the shower. Shit, what was I going to do?

So I cleaned out my hole this morning. But never had time before obligations to make it to the store. But my meetings got out early. I had time. What do I do? I drive around and then head to Vegas Video. Just to buy new bottle of poppers right? Yes, I buy a new bottle. But then head back to the arcade area. Why? Even when walking back there I keep asking myself why? Stupid me.

I spent about 20 minutes there. I cruised a few guys. One finds me. He enters a booth and pulls his cock out. What should I do? Walk off? Or go suck him? Ya, I suck him. Not a long cock, but it's thick as can be. We trade BJ's. I then ask if he fucks. He says no. Then asks me if I do. Yes I say. He turns me around and pushes it in. Fuck it hurts. He's thick. I hit the new bottle of poppers. Oh that does the trick. He fucks me for only a few minutes and cums inside me.

Shit, I'm back at it. Why?8391585790481726209-2674633847276988142?l=wichitabookstoresex.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.