[Closet Bi] quick fuck

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

There’s something about helping to get a guy off that I find real horny!

He turned up, I locked the office door, we went upstairs, undressed ourselves naked. We then stroked each other a few times. He was already hard as a rock. I needed a few strokes to get there. I enjoyed his flat chest and played with his nips a couple of times before handing him the lube. He sorted his arsehole out. I took care of rubbering my cock up. He squeezed some lube onto my sheathed cock, spread it around and then I lay on the floor, under him, cock pointing straight to the ceiling. He slowly lowered himself until my bell end was at his back door and then he began to let me in. I suspect nothing has been up there since my cock last time so he was very tight, took him about a minute or two of gently moving around my cock head before it slipped inside his hole and then a further 30 seconds or so until his tight ring finally succombed, gave way and my nob and shaft slipped up him as he sat himself all the way down. There’s nothing like the feeling of a tight arse clamped to your nob and shaft. He began gently easing himself up, then lowering himself down again also rocking backwards and forwards sometimes whilst I stroked him off. I’d say that within 2 minutes he was breathing heavily before he shot his load, some of which over his own chest as I angled his cock back, some over my chest when I angled it forward. He offered to continue riding me but as I’d already made clear to him on Grindr, I was saving my cum for HHG’s arse later. So he lifted off, we washed up, dressed and he was gone. 10 mins tops. Normally something like that does nothing for me. But having my cock used solely to help get a guy off was hot!

HHG knows about this, of course. He asked if I’d saved this other guy’s spunk in a rubber so he could eat it. The filthy bastard icon_wink.gif I hadn’t. Nor do I expect he’d be up for that. He’s too “straight” for that. But he did reveal he sees another guy around here from time to time who gives him a blowjob and nothing else.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.