[Closet Bi] Shooting 3 loads deep

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

Yesterday, Hot Hole Guy and I met up for our now regular fuck sesh. As has been the case the last couple of times we met at a central Manchester hotel. Cheap, clean, sufficient for our needs.

Quickly getting balls naked we both decided to head for the shower which was a little smaller than last time but perhaps more intimate as a result. I soaped up HHG’s back before gently feeling my way down to his hole and giving that some soapy attention too. If my camera was waterproof I’d have taken a photo as the view down his back to his ass is just beautiful.

Anyways, after soaping him up and giving his unlubed hole a bit of attention, it wasn’t long before HHG was reaching round for my by now painfully hard and throbbing cock and positioning it at his puckered entrance. Being unlubed aside from the soap and water from the shower, I so enjoyed the extra little effort needed to pierce through his anal ring, his sphincter initially resisting before giving in and presenting his warm moist treasure trove to my wanton desires. The first time I penetrate him each session is always a special moment for me and we try and get as deep as possible simply to enjoy the feeling of his arse clamped snugly around my hard member.

After something of a cuddle, my arms tightly around his body, he bent over slightly and began to gently move forwards and then push back onto me with me reciprocating in equal and opposite moves to being massaging his arse. Even now, some 24 hours later, I can still picture the seen vividly and, more importantly, almost feel those same feelings washing over me. I’ve no idea what HHG feels the first time my cock slides inside his arse or whether he gets as much pleasure as I do but the combination of my*hard dick, his hot hole and the fact we’re doing it bareback all melts together to create what is quite possibly a sexual heaven.

Anyways, we do a bit of gentle rocking backwards and forwards until I begin to get the dire need to start fucking him proper and getting some friction on my dick so I take over most of the work now, working in and out of his hole sometimes more of an up/down, sometimes more of a horizontal in/ou, sometimes a mixture so as to create different feelings for both of us. But it’s not too long before I start to feel the juices in my balls begin to simmer and I know there’s not long to go. I continue fucking him, getting up a good solid action now, and also asking him where he wants my spunk which by now is close to boiling. He confirms what I already know…that he wants it fired deep inside his hot arse where it belongs. It takes very little more strokes before my spunk is being shot, seemingly powerfully out of my nob and deep into his arse, him pushing back on me as much as possible, me pushing forward as much as possible, both of us as one eagerly trying to get as deep as possible, as my cock continues to pulse and throb as jet after jet of warm sticky spunk is fired into his arsehole. All things considered, this was my most satisfying male fuck I’ve ever experienced to date and that’s saying something because I’ve had some pretty awesome fucks and not just with HHG either.

With my load well and truly delivered where requested and my cock softening, we leave the confines of the shower and dry off, before we spend the next 10-15 minutes or so chatting. I actually showed him Grindr on my iPhone as he does not have access to it on his phone. I also showed him a couple of lads I’ve been talking to lately with the view to a possible 3some. We also went through some of the profiles on Grindr commenting on the hotness of the guys featured.

After 5-10 mins or so I began stroking myself whilst we chatted and with my sexual stamina fairly decent, HHG soon noted I was back to full hardness. I was still chatting to him whilst he went and helped himself to a bit of lube and applied it to both his hole and also to my cock. With me still chatting, lay on the bed, he took it upon himself to squat over me, lower his ass to my cock and sit down on me, impaling himself completely. As ever, the feeling at initial penetration swarms over me and I am temporarily lost in some sort of sexual bliss as I feel his warm, moist ass walls on my raw head and shaft. If you’ve never tried it, find yourself a suitable fuck bud and try it. You won’t be disappointed!

With him sat on me, he next brought his legs forward and partially supporting himself on the headboard, lifted his ass a couple of inches up so that both he and I could begin a fucking motion, him lifting and falling, me thrusting. This is my all time favourite position, being ridden. I am putty in most guys hands in that position. Sit on me, ride me hard, I’d probably agree to anything!

We then moved*to let HHG stand up and ride me by sitting on me reverse over the edge of the bed. Seeing my cock, now covered in churned up frothy cum from my first load, slide in and out of his gorgeous ass provided visual stimulation to match those feelings on my cock itself and I enjoyed making him do some of the work before I leant back onto my arms and began using my hips to meet his own movements.

I then pulled him back so he was lying with his back on my stomach, our bodies making lots of contact, but with my cock still impaled in his arse, sliding in and out but now at a different angle. Hot.

The urge to do some serious fucking now took over so I pulled out, got him to get on all fours in the middle of the bed and pushed into him from behind, my cum clearly visible around his hole, and I enjoyed some hot action from this position. My balls began to stir up my cum once again and I could feel the beginnings of another orgasm so I took the opportunity to stand up and fuck him doggy style, more fucking down into him than across than before and as this was the first time I’d done this position with a bloke, I enjoyed the new feelings on my cock, so much so that I began the race for that finishing line, my spunk already on its short journey before it again shot deep into his arsehole, my cock pulsing with every jism fired. Several jets later, and with his arse awash, he politely thanked me for my second load, an act which just summed up his slutty wanton nature.

Once again, when the moment passed, we lay next to each other on the bed, whereupon I had begun to be hit up on Grindr and we both enjoyed an amusing chat with 1-2 other guys locally, one of whom was in another central Manchester hotel badly in need of being filled up. Once I told him my dick was already being put to good use this guy suggested I march over to his hotel and stick it straight into him to continue. I politely declined. HHG is more than enough and in any event, we hadn’t finished yet.

Again, we chatted, enjoying each other’s company, getting to know more about each other’s background etc and after 5-10 mins, I began rubbing myself and once again, not long after, I was hard. This time, HHG became the boss and indicated he was going to wank himself off and cum over my cock before I would use his cum and my cum already up him, to fuck him a third time. It didn’t take him long to shoot out a decent warm sticky load which he used to liberally coat my cock head and shaft, perpahs the filfhiest thing I have so far done with a bloke. Once his cumshot had stopped and he’d ensured I was fully coated, he climbed on top of me and sat down on my hard pole, his cum and my cum now being introduced to each other for the first time and churned together by my cock deep inside his arse. HOT AS FUCK!

I enjoyed fucking up into him this way before turning him onto his back, bending his legs right back, exposing his now flooded hole, ripe for the taking a third time, his cum and my cum now entwined. I was going to take a photo but my hard cock demanded attention so I pushed back into him, still feeling almost as tight as when we set out almost 2 hours earlier and fucked him in this position for quite a while, my second favourite. With a guy on his back and his legs back, his hole is just there for the taking and you can really get deep and balls in. In fact, this way, I was able to get up a good fucking rhythm and you could hear my ball sac slapping against his arse, a fact not lost on HHG who remarked as much. Majorly hot.

Even though I’d shot my load twice already, it still wasnt too long before my balls released load number 3 on its way and after a final few thrusts, I pushed in as deep as possible, HHG putting his legs around my back and pulling me in further, as my spunk fired off yet again, my cock pulsing as it did so. Bliss was achieved once again. We stayed locked like this for a while, a few gentle thrusts from me, a few shakes from him, ensuring his arse got every last drip of spunk from my softening nob before I popped out of him.

It was at this point I managed to grab my camera and take some photos, here for your enjoyment, before we saw the time, showered, got dressed and bade our farewells to room 401. We’re already booked in again twice but not for a month or so. We’re going to look for somewhere else in the meantime as neither of us can go that long without fucking!

[show as slideshow]

thumbs_hhg1.jpg

thumbs_hhg2.jpg

thumbs_hhg3.jpg

thumbs_hhg4.jpg

thumbs_hhg5.jpg

thumbs_hhg6.jpg

thumbs_hhg7.jpg

thumbs_ffc1.jpg

thumbs_ffc2.jpg

More...

• 1 year later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.