A tale from my crypt

Rickindc

Back in my younger days, I used to be more into the s/m scene, and I specialized in "fear sessions." (I would gladly provide these yet, but the era of men willing to blindly trust a stranger is over... which is curious, because the odds of encountering a psychopath haven't changed much, just the reporting of bad hookup incidents has increased.) The themes ran the gamut from Jewish guy wanting me to play a Nazi officer, to torture scenes, Satanic rituals, etc.

To give an example: One neatly groomed man came to my place wearing a suit and tie--he was some Government lawyer type. He had never been with another man and was attracted by the danger of it. We had a few drinks as I covered the basic disclaimer material, one crucial point being: the use of stop words. He considered it a while, and then decided he didn't want any.

"No stop words?" I asked. "That would mean I can do anything I want."

He trembled a bit and then affirmed his decision: "No, sir. No stop words, sir."

It always pleases me when a sub gives me full command like that. From earlier conversations I had learned his biggest turn-on was ceding control... completely. I acted accordingly.

I stood him up and helped him shed his clothes. I lifted him up onto the table I use for most if my "operations" and strapped him down. I made sure his legs could be bent back and that his ass was accessible.

"Never been fucked, huh?" I asked. He shook his head no. I fingered his opening. "Nice... tight." He gasped every time I touched it and bucked when I penetrated it. "Before I pound you," I said, "I'm going to give you a taste of how twisted I can be."

Now I have a keen interest in knife and gun play. I opened my toolbox where I keep a 9mm pistol at the ready. I took it out and let him see it. His eyes opened wide and he started to whimper. "Sir! Please, no! Please, sir!"

"No means yes to me," I told him. "I promised to give you a taste..."

I pinched his nose shut and forced the muzzle of the gun into his mouth. I enjoyed taunting him this way until he nearly passed out from panic. Then I removed the rod and let him calm down before the next phase.

"You are such a good boy," I said, "and my lethal companion enjoyed your blow job so much, I'm going to let him shoot inside you." I commenced to spread his legs and apply lube to the handgun's barrel; as soon as he realized what I intended to do, he pleaded with even more earnestness.

"No, sir! Stop, please stop!"

"You said no stop words, so..."

"I want to stop. STOP!"

I stuffed a rag in his mouth and proceeded to metalfuck him. Since he was an anal virgin (or claimed to be), I made sure not to rip into him haphazardously, but I did work shaft in as far as the trigger guard, at which point I cocked the hammer and said, "Baby's gonna cum inside you now."

By this point he had his eyes shut and was blubbering; tears poured down his cheeks and pooled on the table. I gently withdrew the piece and unstoppered his mouth.

He was all gratitude. "Thank you, sir. Thank you for breaking in this bitch boy."

"It's not over yet," I informed him. "I'm gonna give you the real deal."

I stroked up my cock and got into fucking position. I was ready to shove it in when he asked, "Condom, sir?"

(Those were Death Valley Days for many barebackers...)

"Naw," I replied. "Hampers my style."

"But what if I get sick?"

"Guess you'll have to find out."

With minimal fanfare and only the lube the gun had left behind, I plunged into him. He writhed and yelped, but after a few minutes of initial agony, he calmed down.

Over the course of the night, I spewed in him 4 or 5 times. I used him in other ways, too, but you get the idea.

The next morning he drew on his pants with difficulty and didn't bother putting on the rest of his attire, except his undershirt. Before he limped out and onto the street, he thanked me for my attentions. He called me up later to arrange a second assault, but I told him I had squeezed all the fear juice out of him, and I wanted a fresh, succulent, unviolated victim for my next meal.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1