An epic Monday

Veritas

Hey guys!  Enjoyed an epic fuck that I thought I would share.  A hot, tight Latino hit me up on BBRT about a week ago wanting to fuck.  His profile said he was vers, but his message said he was a top and needed some ass.  I was obviously eager to accommodate.  It took about a week for our schedules to mesh and we set it up for the following Monday morning.  Chatted on and off over the week and he made it clear he wanted to fuck for a while, so I kept my whole morning/early afternoon open.  Monday arrived, I cleaned up and out, jumped in the car and arrived at his townhouse for just past 9 am.   He answered the door and was hotter than his pics, slim, short, handsome, and the outline in the front of his grey track pants pointed to fun times ahead.  He didn’t say much as he led the way upstairs.  In the bedroom, he shucked his pants and beautiful 7”, hard cock bounced up and hit his flat stomach.  I stripped and he pushed me onto the bed, landing on my back with legs spread eagle.  He climbed between and finally out mouths connected into a passionate kiss as the head of his cock met my hole.  After a few minutes of making out and grinding, he broke off the kiss, sat up, handed me a bottle of poppers and started lubing his cock and my hole.  I took a deep hit of poppers and just as the rush hit me, he thrusted forward and his cock breached my hole and proceeded to dive deep inside.  Once he was balls deep, he poppered himself up and started to work my hole with long, deliberate strokes.  I melted into the popper-fuelled fuck and gave all of myself over to him to use and enjoy.  Part way through I realized there was a huge mirror to the side and we both starting watching ourselves in the mirror, him now pounding my hole and me moaning and squirming like I’m in heat.  We renewed our popper high a few times.  His dick kept working my hole faster, deeper, and with more intensity until one final snort of poppers.  He was overtop of me, pounding my hole, staring straight into my eyes, and  working himself to the edge until he spoke the words we all love, “I’m gonna cum”… “blow my load in your hot hole”, which for obvious reasons turns me into a verbal slut begging for him to breed me.  “Give it to me!”. “load my ass!” “breed me!” He tenses up and starts grunting all while slowing his fucking just enough for me to feel the slight warmth and comfort that emanates from a fresh load being deposited deep inside.  We kept up the verbal for a while longer as his fucking slowed and he sat up.  “Keep it inside” was all he said as he started to pull his cock from my hole, to then collapse on the bed beside me.  I immediately made my way to his cock and starting cleaning and enjoying the salty funk of cum and ass juice.  After a few min of cleaning, he moved me back up and spooned me as we chatted and made introductions.  Matt was his name.  

Chatted for maybe 15 min about all sorts of things and then he started with slight humping of my ass.  Moments later, he was hard and jabbing his dick at my hole.  Resumed missionary, poppered again, and he slid back into my loaded, used hole.  This time around we explored every imaginable position, doggy, missionary, cowboy and others I don’t even have a name for, but many involved angling ourselves so we could watch his dick plough my loaded, foamy ass in the mirror.  So fucking hot!  We lasted for 30 min or so and then in another poppered-laced, vocal haze, he unleashed a second load and collapsed beside me with his dick slipping out.  Was a little less successful at keeping his cum all inside this time, but my hole was already a used mess, so it just added to the awesome feeling.  I dutifully cleaned his cock and we cuddled some more and I think we both dozed off for a few minutes.  As we came back to our senses, he was starting to hump at my legs a bit and he started playing with my dick, which since I hadn’t cum yet, was still pretty hard.  He commented that I had a nice dick and his playing with it brought it to attending and then he asked if he could ride me for a bit.  “Hell ya” was out of my mouth before I knew it and next thing he’s on top of me, handing me poppers to snort while he lubes up his hole and my dick, poppered himself and then slide down on my pole.  I don’t top often, but fuck, it felt brilliant and was what I needed in that moment.  It started with the feeling of pressure and resistance between his hole my dick, then followed by his hole opening up and me sliding inside his silkly, warm chute.  He rode me for a bit, then we separated, assumed doggy, popped again, and I slide back inside.  I lost myself in the fuck that followed until I felt his cum start leaking from my hole as I was thrusting and feeling my prostrate and ass relax as often happens just before everything tenses up and I shoot.   That drove me over the top and with a last few, intense strokes, I blew my load in him.  He pulled off and said he needed to fuck and got behind me and pushed me into doggy and slide back in me.  I’m usually a 1 hit wonder and once I cum the play usually ceases soon after (which is why I often don’t cum during fucks), but this time, feeling his dick slide back into my used hole, seeing my spent dick dangle between my legs, and feeling him pound me kept me horned beyond belief.  Poppers helped too.  It was a forceful fuck with the clear goal of getting off fast, which he did, but not until after he announced that he could feel my load pouring from his ass.  He bred me one last time, pulled out, flipped me over, then planted his used ass on my face… “eat it fucker”. 

Collapsed shortly after, feeling fed, loaded, spent and well used.  A few minutes later, he was up, track pants back on indicating it was time for me to go.  Not much talking at this point other than a thanks at the door. I was back in my car at 1230, surprised we fucked for 3.5 hr.  Epic!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2