[Closet Bi] United really pissed me off

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

Got hit up by 2-3 guys lately, although nothing much has come of any of the chats. One guy seems eager to ride me raw in Manchester next time he’s this way but other than that, nothing really worth reporting.

In any event I’m fucking seething this morning. The football club I have been a continuous member of for 20 years, including as a season ticket holder the last few, all the thousands of pounds I’ve spent supporting the team, going to Cardiff, Wembley, Ewood Park, Villa Park, etc to see semi finals, finals, etc, couple with all the league cup, champions league and FA Cup matches I’ve HAD to buy whether I wanted to or not, because I opted out of one league cup match this year, I am not deemed worthy enough of even applying for a ticket to the Champions League final.

Apologies for the lack of sexual content this time. But I am fucking livid about this ticket position!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.