[Sperm Pig] Bartender Fuck

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

This happened a few years back— back when I had a boyfriend.

We were at our local gay bar one night, when my bf at the time decided that it was time to go into asshole mode.

This tended to happen when we were in gay public. He was cute and younger, so he tended to get a lot of attention.

Which he craved.

And the drunker he got, the bigger flirt he became— and the more he treated me like shit. Or ignored me.

I realize now that he was immature and wanted to see me get jealous as a way of proving my affections.

Whatever. At the time it just sucked.

This wasn’t a big bar, and it was more a lounge— pool tables, videos, semi-dark, etc.

I found myself alone at the bar while the bf played pool and flirted with his younger group of admirers.

One of the bartenders noticed and tried to cheer me up. “Hey man, if it’s any consolation I’d MUCH rather fuck you than him any day,” he told me.

Which was nice because this bartender was all the things that my bf wasn’t— older, stocky, furry, bald, goateed, and inked.

As the night wore on, I got a bit drunk myself… And more than a bit upset when I would occasionally catch the bf groping or kissing one of these other guys.

It was now closer to closing and the bar wasn’t all that busy— except for the corner where my bf was holding court.

I was definitely drunk and angry, with a mind full of revenge.

My bartender wasn’t busy, do I asked him for some water. When he served it I asked him,

“So, were you serious earlier? You’d fuck me?”

“Oh hell yeah— you have a great ass in those jeans!” he replied.

“So— wanna fuck me now? Maybe in the bathroom?”

“Really? You want to get fucked now?”

“Yup.”

He looked me up and down with a slight grin on his face.

“What would your boyfriend say?” he asked.

“Fuck him. He’s busy enough.”

“Okay then. Go to the ladies room handicapped stall. I’ll meet you there in a minute.”

Was this really happening? Was I really doing this? Was I really going to let a bartender fuck me in a bathroom stall??

All signs pointed to yes.

I was standing in the stall with my pants undone when I heard him come in.

He got in the stall with me and locked it behind him.

“This is gonna have to be fast man,” he tells me. “Don’t want the boss to get suspicious.”

I immediately dropped and started sucking on his respectable 6.5” uncut cock. He had lots of foreskin to play with and he was already drooling precum.

I got him good and spitty, then stood up and turned around.

There was no talk of condoms. He spit into his hand, rubbed it on my crack and fingered some into my hole.

Then he put his head at the hole and shoved in.

It hurt a little, but the foreskin helped smooth out the fucking. And he started pumping my ass immediately.

My head was totally reeling, partly from being drunk, partly from what I was doing.

I never had bareback sex— not even with the bf. And I certainly had never had random sex with a virtual stranger in a bathroom stall!

But man was my cock ever like hardened steel.

Bartender drilled me for probably 2 minutes, before he said, “Inside or outside?”

“What?” I asked.

“You want my load inside or outside??” he asked as his fuck tempo became frantic.

“Ummmmmmmm” was all I got out before he said, “Too late!”

And then with quiet grunts he started dumping his load in my ass.

I was a bit in shock; a stranger was ejaculating inside me— without a condom!!

Two strokes of my cock later, I was flinging my jizz all over the toilet and tile floor.

When his orgasm subsided he pulled out quickly and zipped up. I could feel the wetness of his semen running down the back of my leg.

“Give me about a minute before you come out, ok?” he said as he opened the stall door.

“And thanks for the ass— You really are a hot fucker!”

With that, he was gone and I started to clean myself up. I left my Jizz all over the stall— he could mop that up after bar close.

After the minute was up, I headed out, retrieved my protesting bf, and poured his drunk ass into my car.

While we were driving to his place he said, “Where’d you disappear to? I looked for you but couldn’t find you.”

“Yeah, I’m sure you spent a lot of time looking before going back to sucking face with your new friends.”

“Jealous much?” he sneered.

“Well, of you must know, I was in the bathroom getting fucked by the bartender.” I said as flippantly as I could.

“Whatever,” he said dismissively, and we rode the rest of the way in silence.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.