double breeding at Attack Madrid

bbtopmax

I was in Madrid last week and after a night out with mates I slipped off to Attack bar.   Super charged atmosphere by the time I arrived just after midnight.   Went down to the basement where most of the action was going on.   A bear from California got down and sucked my cock deep and then turned round.   His ass was wet with lube or cum (not sure) so I slid my hard cock deep inside and fucked him doggy.   I was so turned on fucking him with everyone watching and fucking and sucking that I couldn't hold my 5 day load.   I shuddered and shot a big load deep inside and carried on fucking and pushing my cum deeper until my balls hit his ass.     I slid out once my dick was soft and then wandered around the bar, upstairs and downstairs, beer in hand.   I ended up in another smaller room which got crowded quickly as there was this hot guy offering his cock for sucking.   A guy from Berlin sitting next to me started to show his ass and I inserted my finger, then two more fingers and soon my whole fist was inside his ass.   Felt amazing watching him squirm while I fisted him with my right hand and played with this balls and cock with my left.   I fisted him for ages.   Turned me on so much I was rock hard in no time.   California guy came in then and offered us his well-lubed ass.   Berlin guy fucked him hard first while I watched his cock slide into Cali guy's ass, then I took over and fucked him doggy even harder than before.   This time I didn't cum so fast but when I did I edged for ages and then shot what felt like a pint of hot cum deep inside his ass and I bent over and kissed his neck.   A fantastic end to an amazing night at Attack.   My balls felt sore and  empty as I left the place at 2am.    I want to fist Berlin guy again.... loved it! 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3