Multiple Loads at Lovecraft in Maryland

Panties202

I was visiting Frederick, MD last week and had to make a stop by Lovecraft to get some cock and cum.  It went way better than I expected.  When I arrived, I got my tokens and a fresh bottle of poppers and headed back. My favorite booth in the back was free, which has a glory hole about 8” in diameter.    I dropped some tokens, stripped down and stood with my lubed ass against the gloryhole.   A few minutes later the door to the adjoining booth closed and I quickly felt a hard cock pressing at my ass.  I adjusted my ass as he pushed into me and started to pound away.  I sniffed my poppers  and bent forward more to open my ass for him and he frantically pounded my ass, pushed deep and shot a load inside me.  He pulled out and left, and I kept my ass pressed against the hole.  Another guy immediately came in and felt my cum filled hole with his finger, then starting rimming me and licking all the cum from around my hole.  I was moaning and sniffing poppers as he rimmed me, then he stood up and pushed a fat cock into my cum filled ass.  He fucked me methodically for about 5 minutes, then went back to rimming my and fingering my ass.  He pushed his cock back in fucked me hard and fast before dumping my second load of the day in my ass.  He left and I had a short lull before another guy walked in and starting fingering my very cummy ass.  Two fingers, then three and quickly 4 fingers.  I took a large hit of poppers and pushed back against the hole as his thumb joined his fingers and his hand started to slide into me.  Another hit of poppers and his hand popped inside me and he played with the cum inside my ass.   My cock was rock hard as he fisted me and I could feel my assgasm coming on.   More poppers and I thought I was going to pass out as cum started pouring out of my cock.  I caught it all in my hand and immediately licked my hand clean and held the cum in my mouth.  He pulled his hand out and I felt his large, hard cock pushing into my sloppy ass.  He fucked me hard for about 5 minutes and then  pushed deep inside me and bred me with a large, hot load.  I swear I felt him pulse 4-5 times.  Definitely a great day at Lovecraft!!!

• Like 3