Might FINALLY experience my first time with a man

Lustofalltrades

I don't do apps like grindr etc and i know I could easily pick another guy up at a gay bar but i wanted to put the call out there and lay out specifically what im looking for. You know,  sift through those that responded, narrow it down and communicate back and forth some to feel the person out, pun intended 😉

Came across a link for a Craigslist-esq classifieds site in one of the threads on this board and i signed up and placed an ad. I had to pause my ad because within the first half of the day i was inundated with replies. 

My ad was simple and straightforward... short version is I am seeking a normal, disease free, PATIENT male to explore my sexuality for the first time with another man. I have virtually no experience and seeking someone patient and laid back who will show me the ropes.

As i said i got alot of replies. I corresponded with a few but ultimately narrowed it down to one. We discussed experience, hygiene (big thing for me is cleanliness), what im looking to do and feel comfortable with initially etc.

Then we traded pics.  His cock looks tasty.  And his fuckhole is just as nice. 

I told him i definitely want to suck his cock. He asked if he could suck mine i said of course.

Then i told him i have this easy fantasy i want to do where i get naked and on my knees and suck his cock to near orgasm, then get on my hands and knees, head down ass high and spread and he finishes himself off and shoots his load all over my fuckhole. 

I want that bad! I want to feel warm sperm dripping down my balls.

Im excited. Im hoping to meet up this weekend. Ultimately i want to get fucked. But i know that takes some preparation.