[Closet Bi] Sex with Hot French Guy

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

As regular readers will know, I’ve hooked up with a very hot French guy a couple of times previously. He texted me before Easter to see if I was around but unfortunately it coincided with one of my regular HHG sessions and then the French guy was going on holiday, so it didn’t happen.

HFG texted me around 1ish yesterday and we had a bit of a chat. He also sent me some pics of himself, showing a really hot leaner version of himself. I was starting to hope he might ask if I wanted to hook up, even though I had work to do!

Sure enough, our chat reached the point of him saying he was horny, was working from home and was I around. Initially I was reluctant to say yes as I did gennuinely have work to do but when he confirmed he was horny enough to sit on my cock, my resistance folded and I was in the car driving over to Manchester within 30 mins!

So I met him at his house and yeah, he’s looking even better than he did and he looked fucking hot before. We undressed each other, plenty of hot kissing, before I gave his already hard cock some oral attention. This guy leaks precum like there’s no tomorrow too. Sweet tasting too.

He then positioned himself on his back on the sofa and lifted his legs up, clearly indicating I should move my mouth to his arse. I don’t know how much anal action he gets but he was one lovely tight hole and he really enjoys my tongue over it.

After a few minutes rimming, I decided my hard cock needed the attention of his mouth and adjusted my position to so arrange.

It’s difficult to explain his blowjob technique as it feels a little rougher than most yet at the same time it is absolutely perfect! So good in fact that after a good blow, I had to pull out of his mouth for fear of getting a little too far down the line!!

He then produced a rubber and lube, applied both to my cock and liberally coated his arsehole before he squatted over me and lowered himself to me.

After a little persuasion his asshole opened up and I got quite deep inside before he quickly lifted off, announcing that was a bit too quick and there was obviously some discomfort. He applied some more lube to his hole before taking things a little more slowly second time.

His very tight hole felt good clamped around my sheathed cock but he teased me at one stage saying “imagine what it would feel like raw”. Very naughty of him!

He began a slow bouncing motion on me with me adding some additional motion by matching him. Very nice. From time to time he would stroke his cock but not for long as I knew he was close. After a few minutes he announced he was ready to shoot at any moment so I concentrated on getting a good action as I too was close. It didn’t take long before my balls surrendered a load of spunk and I shot into the rubber still deep in his hole. Pulling off me, it was immediately apparent I’d fired a big one too!

We cleaned up, dressed and enjoyed a bit of chat as we always do before I left and made my way home.

Hot French Guy is truly very hot and has a fantastic ass.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.