Bottoms - how long do you keep butt plugs in for?

When I know I'm going out I clean my pussy hole really well and then put my plug in so it stays stretched a little. I'm usually so tight it hurts at first and this helps me to focus as I'm driving to the glory holes or the tops house. When I arrive I take it out and lube up so I'm instantly ready to be used. After accepting as many loads as possible I replace the plug for the drive home so I can stand in my bathroom and feel the sweet cream drip down my thighs

I have worn my for about 6 hours at a time on and off over a couple weekends. I was with my dom daddy at the time and he wanted to see me take multiple loads during a weekend getaway. I had one of those jeweled butt plugs and could fit the largest comfortably. He had me wear it on the way there and up until he put his cock in for the first time that trip. After he came he put my plug in and I had it in till later that evening about 5 hours later. After about maybe 20 guys he filled me again and plugged me up for the evening. I slept with it in over night. I found if you have the right butt plug, it can be comfortable to keep in for several hours. I had no problems and it was an amazing weekend. I plug in till I got home so I wouldn’t leak in daddy’s car.

Edited by Kaleebottom85

• 2 weeks later...