[Closet Bi] Fucking great day

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

Firstly, despite the heading, this blog entry contains no sexual material at all. Instead, it is one of those rare entries devoted to football and in particular, one of my passions in life, Manchester United.

For those not of these persuasions, yesterday United beat Chelsea 2-1 at Old Trafford all but sealing the title for a record breaking 19th time and thus putting us ahead of the Scouse cunts. The atmosphere was immense all game yesterday none more so when at the final whistle emotions poured forth and even Fergie was moved to salute us in the Stretford End.

My day got better though but in the interests of anonymity I can’t divulge why, much to my interests. It wasn’t anything sexual or to do with guys anyway although I’m sure some of you would be well interested. Maybe one day.

Been fairly horny today. Just wanked myself off into the office bogs to get my boner down! Might need a second visit shortly!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.