[Sperm Pig] In a blindfold mood.

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

I got a hot, anonymous pump-n-dump session last night.

Every so often the mood strikes and I just need some quick, anonymous sex. Preferably with no kissing, no talking, and no sucking. Just hit it and quit it.

So I put an ad in Craigslist specifying exactly this.

For about an hour I got no nibbles— but then I got a brief email from a guy. “Hot ad— Still looking? 45, 5’11”, 195#, all top.”

I told him I was, and with a few short email exchanges, it was set up. He would be over in 10 minutes, I would buzz him up, he would knock, enter, then come to my bedroom.

He did all of this, and he found me on all fours, blindfolded, in a ratty jock and t-shirt, and all lubed up.

I heard him walk in and kick off his flip flops. Then I heard his clothing hit the floor.

In a flash he’s on my bed, kneeling behind me, and I can feel his rock hard cock poking around my hole.

I found my lube, and quickly slicked up his cock. It felt like a good 6 - 6.5”, with a mushroom head on it.

A hit of poppers later and he’s shoving into my ass. It was fucking HOT!

I’m moaning quietly and snorting the poppers while he is fucking me and playing with my dick.

I reach back and play with his nuts that are swinging back and forth. I also reach up and feel his furry belly and chest.

I do some more poppers and he taps me to tell me he wants them, so I pass them back.

We fuck like this for a couple more minutes, when he decides to break the code of silence.

“Oh, I’m getting close,” he growls in a deep, low voice. “You want me to cum or keep fucking for awhile?”

I tell him I want his cum.

“Fuck yeah, man! Where you want it? You want me to pull out and shoot on you or what?” he whispers gutturally.

“Fuckin’ shoot it IN me, man! Breed my ass!”

“You want my fucking seed in your ass?? You want my load?? Well, here it comes!”

And with some savage grunts he starts unloading in my guts.

I gotta admit, I LOVE feeling a guy cum in me— and it’s even hotter when I have NO idea what he even looks like!

This is the next best thing to glory hole sex.

He finishes his orgasm in me and I milk him with my ass.

He pulls out, climbs off the bed, and I hear him start to get dressed. I figure he’s done getting himself together and there’s this pause. No sound, no movement from him, and I’m still on all fours and blindfolded.

Then I hear him zip up his jacket, he says thanks, and he’s out the door.

“Why did he pause?” I think to myself as I take off the blindfold. And then I saw two Trojans, still fully sealed on the towel by my leg.

“I bet that fucker was taking cell phone pics of my freshly bred hole!” I think.

In a turnabout from my secret “hidden cam” films, I bet my ass was photographed.

I can just imagine the accompanying text— just bred this hole. As you can see, I never opened the condoms.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.