[Bareback Boy] I haven't forgotten about my blog....

Feeder

Click here to see Bareback Boy's original blog post...

tyler10.jpg

tylerapr11.jpg

For the last month and a half, I was, sorta hanging out with this total stud who I met online (one of the typical, popular gay chat/meeting websites) while on my best friend's girlfriend's lap top in Orlando. He plays football, Freshman, for a college in Orlando and he was so hot and totally into me and what I like sexually, that I basically just blew off my friend and his girlfriend on a Saturday morning, and was gone until Sunday when we had to drive back to our home area. My friend was reallly pissed and confused and I basically had to tell him about liking guys (I lied and told him I already knew the guy I left and hung out with). I didnt care, because I had spent about 24 hours with the hottest total stud top I ever met so far. His name is Scott (his name online is "Tyler" - lol) and is all around fucking HOT. He is 6'1" 220; he is 20 years old, has 17 or 18" arms, huge thick legs (he is a running back), huge back and shoulders, a 32" waist which is crazy for a dude his size, and .... no lie .... over 9 1/2 ", uncut and so thick it hurt my lips to suck on his cock!!! AND.... he will only get with younger or his age total bottoms who will only take it totally bare. He is by far the roughest, hardest, longest lasting top I've been with yet! My legs would cramp from being in one position for so long, but I didnt care I would take it as long as he would keep fucking and cumming. Some nights he would literally fuck me for 5 or 6 hours and shoot his load about 3 or 4 times, never taking his dick out. I could go on and on about some crazy sex we had... He fucked me in a Panera Bread bathroom near his school, took me to this sex club bathhouse and as soon as we walked in, he fucked me in front of a bunch of guys (10-12 guys, all gross and old and yuk) in this shower area, came in me made me cum on the floor then left immediately (he told the guys trying to do stuff to me or him to back off); I must have blown and swallowed his load 10 times, at least, in his gym (LA Fitness) parking lot right before we went in to workout; he fucked me on and off for 3 or 4 hours on his couch under a blanket while a bunch of his straight friends, mostly girls were over for beer and a cook out and movies, the whole time the girls knew what he and I were doing but the guys never seemed to notice. The last full weekend I spent with him he had rented a boat on this lake just north of Orlando and we spent the entire day and eveing going around the lake, fishing and I would just sit on his dick or he would bend me over the side of the boat, fuck hard, cum and then we would boat around some more -- it was awesome. He obviously had done it before but it was lots of fun. I never gushed about him in front of him, never talked to him about how strong I fell for him -- I didnt have to I guess, it was obvious. Belive me, I totally fell for him -- BIG TIME! I would go to class during the week, go to wrestling practice for this camp I am coaching at this summer, get out by 4:00, and speed east to Orlando to see him and stay over, drive back at 5:00 am to get home, then go back to class, and usually would then drive right back to Orlando to get his body and cock on top and in me that night. My parents were giving me a really hard time; my wrestling coaches were about to fire me for the summer; all of my friends, all straight basically said I was a loser for not ever returning their calls or texts. I would dream about him cumming in me all the time. He would text me in the middle of the day, and tell me how he could still taste my ass and my cum (usuallly he would finish with me on my back and tell me to cum while he was fucking me and his mouth was close to my dick) and would always say that I better still have his load in my ass all day. He was upfront about fucking other boys too, but I didnt care because deep down even though I promise you I am not conceited, I knew I was the hottest boy he had around. That is why I fell for him because I could tell we were really a great match, from how we liked to have sex and how often and our looks matched. Scott is awesome, warned me that I was falling for him and he wasnt the type of guy to date. He said he would be into a relationship or whatever with me as long as I knew he would fuck other boys, which I didnt/dont care about. The problem was that I thankfully realized , because of my dog at home, that Scott, more my obsession with Scott was totally fucking up and causing me to forget about my whole life. My dog, a 2 year old Beagle (my family has had Beagles for ever) is very very attached to me, had him since he was 6 weeks old. Because I was leaving and ignoring him and never there and when I was home, I was not even giving him attention, he began to get sick, stopped eating, and actually he became so dehydrated that my dad had to get him to the emergency vet. I know this is probably stupid, but it punched me in the gut and woke me up when the Vet said that my dog was sick from being detached from me. sounds weird, I know but the dog is very attached to me and I am and should be to him. This was last weekend, and I am now aware of how crazed I was... Scott is an awesome stud! But it was me that was a problem, so I had to get over him/the whole thing. And it was Scott who told me on Saturday to be a slut for the whole week to get him out of my thoughts -- so I did and was with 5 diffreent guys all last week and another dude this weekend. Got bred alot and they were all pretty hot. The pics are of Scott recently, I have to take out his face of course. Long story--but that is where I have been over the last ...almost 60 days. UGH !! I dont even miss him or his cum -- and my dog is fine, and I owe him alot because he showed me what an ass I was...lol

2202297972669951654-3837945622696058180?l=barebackboy.blogspot.com

More (some of Bareback Boy's blog posts contain video of his encounters)...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.