Santapoz’s gift

Every year around November and December I would hire on at the local department store as Christmas help. Every year it was helping put up and take down holiday displays and a lot of cleanup after the store closed. Most of the time I would be the last one in the building and have to lock up. The store would hire somebody to play the  jolly old elf for the kids. And usually several helpers. This year they got some older dudes that looked a little sketchy and smelled a bit of liquor. This year Santa barely fit the suit. He was quite skinny and  gaunt . But his belly was protruding out quite far and when he would stand his pants would barely stay on except for an old leather belt that somewhat held them up . His cheeks were not rosy but were quite sunken in in an odd way and when he smiled they sunk in even further.  One Night when all the other employees were gone except for Santa and three of his helpers , I was cleaning up the holiday display area and Santa‘s throne. That’s when Santa began to flirt with me as well  As his three elfs. One Guy in an elf costume said why don’t you go sit on Santa‘s lap. The other elf said, “Santa wants to give you a gift“. I replied, “sure“ sarcastically. At that Santa stood up and his pants fell down around his shoes and he was shaking a big fat cock. That . For the next few hours I knew it would begin to absorb into the walls of my colon. My colon became my womb. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1