Pre Road-Trip Exercise

Stiff14me20

Well, I’m going on a road trip from Minnesota to Texas (and back) and planning on stops in Dallas, San Antonio, Houston and perhaps others along the way.  Gonna see some sites but hoping to find some horny tops along the way.  I’ve been a little outa practice and a whole lotta horny so decided to take a quick pretrip excursion to Minneapolis this past weekend to “prepare”.

I got in fairly late to my hotel on Friday night but went right online to get my presence out there.  I have a couple of regular friends I know I can count on to cum seed me but am also looking for someone new-to-me - who can appreciate my chub ass for what it’s good for.  Ended up disappointed Friday night, but Saturday turned out alright. 
Saturday started with a regular friend… 8” & thick black stud that knows how to use it and where to plant it.  He no sooner left and a Hispanic guy I was messaging Friday night actually showed up and messaged from the parking lot of my hotel.  I gave him the room number and within a couple minutes he was at my door.  He had to have passed my friend along the way.  My new Hispanic top bud didn’t know he was getting a prefilled mancunt, but he loved it.  Within 10 minutes he was pumping my ass full with its second load of the day.  
During the afternoon I did errands as it got quiet online but I still had my eyes on it.  The evening heated up though.  Another regular black guy made contact and said he hadn’t fucked since the last time he bred me a month earlier.  I told him he was overdue.  He’s a great rimmer and then unleashed in me with the 3rd load of the day.  I was about to give up and call it a night when #4 popped up on Grindr a mile away.  He’s on his way into his night job and needed release before starting his shift.  No foreplay and right to the ass plowing.  This short chocolate 9822F4C4-6611-4147-8F05-3B6B0A62CBA7.jpeg.0b281038237e93d647040ab42b1c7f2d.jpegstud with 7 healthy inches had some style using my hole in what it was meant for.  It was all about him getting off in my eager boot and I was more than fine with that. Multiple grunts and feeling his hardness pulse inside me, I knew he was deep seeding. Oh I felt gooood. 
I had nothing to speak of Sunday but that’s ok.  Saturday was the perfect pretrip practice session for what I hope will be a Texas road trip stuffed to overflowing with memories (and cum).

• Like 3
  • Piggy 3