"it's like ecstasy"

Mister23

I don't often find time to get out between work and familial commitments so when I cruise I kind of rush myself so I can avoid a Walk of Shame situation. I'm 24 and I do have roommates and I do have family that I live and work with very closely.

So one night I was cruising on Grindr while I was driving - and while I know that isn't the safest - it shows you how desperate I was to have sex. I really have a hard time scheduling it into my weeks or sometimes months between carpooling and opening and sometimes closing work with my coworkers and family.

So I have some time, and I figure I can actually get away with spending some hours if not a night away. It isn't my first time hooking up with a 45 year old and it isn't my first time sneaking a night away.

It was the first time somebody on Grindr hit me up with a message like," have you ever partied with Tina?" And my naive ass didn't know any better when he followed up with, "it's like ecstasy but it's powdered up." I smoke a lot of weed and I don't smoke any cigarettes and I don't drink but I have always been curious about ecstasy.

Honestly, it takes probably an hour of me covering my tracks for the night and him to prepare his space but I make it to his house and there's a space prepared in his living room with a futon on the floor. I've never seen ecstasy never heard it called Tina and actually never heard that term before that night but I was used to hotel scenes and bathhouses and bareback sex. I'd probably been considering myself a barebacker for two years so this scene with the futon drove me wild. And he loads his Tina and we smoke it out of his pipe for my first time and I do feel the rush and take a deep breath and start rubbing my chest and we take another one and he shotguns me which I've never done with someone for weed but we do it throughout the night. And he takes my shirt off on the ground in what I find out later is his mother's house and she is on vacation.

I love sucking cock so he stands up as I suck him and we talk about my first years barebacking and how I haven't gotten barebacked in a bathhouse but it's a fantasy. He gets my ass up on my knees and plays with my hole from his standing position and has me take another hit from the pipe and shotguns me. He tells me my ass is going to look so good ass up with his raw dick sliding in and my back is basically screaming arched while he says he's bout to get me slutty and fuck me piggy bare. He gives me another hit and shotguns me and tells me to lean over the couch with my knees on this bare mattress and he eats my hole and has me hit poppers and hands me the pipe to hit freely for a second while he talks dirty bareback.

I'm taking poppers when he presses in and I'm rolling high and he goes in gently but he makes it in piggy. And once he bottoms out he holds it while he arches my back up and shotguns me again. Then when the pipe was safely set down I hit poppers and he went to town. Berating my ass with insults and his hips. He arches my back near maxed and spreads my hole apart at full pound. We both realized how much I enjoyed a slow spit hitting the spot where he's fucking. We both realize how much I love the term spit fuck me. He goes by SIr. Yes sir.

We switch positions throughout the night - on my back and riding. And then my favorite again doggy where he does end up blowing his load full creampie. We settle down and talk and end up repeating the scene, probbly exactly as hot as the first time.

I make it to work on time the next day.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 3