[Sperm Pig] My First Blowjob(s)

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

Back when I was 10 (a few months from turning 11), there was this park not too far from my house. It was well within bikeriding distance, and I only had to cross one major street to get there so my parents let me go whenever I wanted. (This was back when things were ‘safer’ and parents actually let their children play outdoors.

I liked going to this park because it had sand diggers like backhoes that you could manipulate, a fort with slides, fake guns, a fire pole, etc. And monkey bars and swings of course.

It also had a picnic shelter with bathrooms.

Anyway, on this particular summer afternoon I rode my bike as usual to the park and was playing in the fort. I was feeling good because I had the place to myself and the entire fort was mine! But, suddenly nature called and I found myself having to pee in the worst way. At this age I was quite adamant about only using my own bathroom at my house to do any kind of business (1 or 2). But this couldn’t wait til I pedalled home.

So, I decided I would simply have to use the men’s room at the picnic shelter. A decision that would alter my life forever.

I rushed over to the men’s room and burst through the door… only to see two men already in there. And one of the men had the other man’s penis in his mouth!

I stood there… in shock. In disbelief. I didn’t quite understand what I was seeing, only I knew it was naughty by the feeling it gave me in my stomach. The same feeling it gives me to this day writing about it.

The two men were quite startled. The one on his knees abruptly stood up while the other man was fumbling with his erect penis, trying to put it back into his pants. And still I stood there— not breathing. Not daring to move. Not knowing quite what to do. And not quite understanding the funny feeling in my tummy.

I’d seen my dad’s and other adult men’s penises in the changing room at the pool before, and I was always fascinated by them. But I’d never seen one erect.

The guy zipping his pants talked first. “Ummm… we were just… you know… you ok, little guy? Need help?”

“I need to pee, but I…,” I said sheepishly.

“Well, go on in the stall and pee. Its ok. We’ll stand guard until you finish.”

This sounded ok to me, and the urgency in my bladder could no longer be denied. So I went in the stall, locked the door, and went number 1 in public. I then came out and washed my hands while the men looked at me intently.

“So, little man— you aren’t going to tell anyone anything, right? Me and my buddy were just…”

“What were you doing, exactly?” I asked. I honestly don’t know what made me so brave, because I was always such a shy, quiet kid. But I think the fact that the two men were acting cowed emboldened me.

The sucker said, “I was just giving his penis a special kind of kiss. Sometimes older boys do that to each other. It feels really really good— but it’s sort of a secret thing. Kids your age don’t even know about it. We probably shouldn’t tell you any more… “

I was intrigued. Naturally i was nervous about this encounter, but I was also desperate for knowledge. I’d snuck peeks at my dad’s Playboys before, so I knew about the female anatomy, and I knew that babies came from when women and men slept together. And there was something about the man putting his penis in the woman, or peeing in her… I was a bit fuzzy on the exact details. Beyond that, I was completely naive about sex.

I wanted to know more about this kind of stuff. Things my friends didn’t know.

So I tell them, “I can keep a secret.”

They look at each other, and then back at me. The sucker says, “Well… I suppose I could show you what I was doing. But only if you promise not to tell anyone. Ever.”

“I promise,” I say as I cross my heart. And I know in the back of my mind that something naughty is transpiring. Naughty but exciting! My tummy is in anxious knots.

“Dude, I don’t know about this,” says the guy who was getting sucked. “He’s just a kid!”

“Relax… he wants to know the secret, don’t you buddy?” I nodded in agreement. “So it’s all good.”

And that’s when I get my first, up close look at an adult man’s erection. The guy hauled out his penis again to be sucked, and it looked enormous! It arced out from his body, and had this large purplish head.

He also had such a thick patch of dark hair around it! And his testicles were large and hung low in the summer heat.

They watched my reaction, and I’m sure they saw a kid who’s eyes got as round as saucers. Then the sucker kneeled and started talking to me. “This is how you kiss another man’s penis. You use your tongue, like this…” and he demonstrated. “And your mouth, like this…” again he showed me. “Dont be afraid to use a lot of spit… and then you can use your hand like this while you kiss it…”

He stroked the man’s cock up and down slowly, while he worked his mouth all over it. “And you want to watch that your teeth don’t scrape or bite down on it,” he told me next. “You wouldn’t like someone to bite your penis, would you?” Then he went back to sucking and stroking.

I was not only seeing my first blow job ever, but I was getting a complete set of instructions from a cottage queer at the tender age of 10. It was incredible.

Then he stopped suddenly, looked at me, and said, “Do you want to try it?”

I was so nervous, I didn’t know what I wanted. I had a boner tenting my pants, my stomach was doing flip-flops, and I somehow knew that it was wrong— but I was also magnetically drawn to the man’s erect manhood.

The suckee sort of railed against the idea. “Man, I’m not sure about having a kid suck my cock…”

“If he wants to, whats the harm in letting him try,” the sucker urged.

“I-I-I-I’m not sure,” I stammered. I wanted to, but I was so nervous. “What if I do it wrong, or mess up?”

The bj teacher laughed. “Well, how about you pull out your penis, and I’ll show you on yours what it feels like. Then you can imitate it on him.”

His hands reached for my corduroy Op shorts and deftly unfastened them. Before I knew it, my small boner was out and the sucker popped it in his mouth. The sensation was incredible.

Warm wetness enveloped my organ. And the tongue was titillating and teasing me in ways I didn’t know existed yet, while his hand tickled my scrotum. It felt so good, but also made my bowels feel like they were knotting up.

“Now you try,” he coaxed.

I stared at the large, adult dick in front of me. It looked absolutely enormous to me… so much larger than my father’s. Larger than the one’s I’d seen in the changing room even. It was completely hard and bouncing a bit with the man’s quickened pulse. The deep purple head beckoned to me.

Tentatively, I reached forward and touched it. The man inhaled with a hiss. I looked up, and in his eyes was a mixture of what I know now to be lust and self-loathing. At the time I thought he almost looked apologetic… but not quite.

Slowly I bent down and took his penis into my mouth. The man gasped in pleasure and his dick twitched as I started to explore it with my tongue. I was so confused, yet so excited. I had a man’s naughty parts in my mouth, but it wasn’t gross. Not at all.

As new as this was, everything seemed to be coming quite naturally to me. While I couldn’t fit more than about half of his shaft in, I managed to avoid having my teeth touch his delicate flesh. I easily twirled and darted my tongue about and explored the hot, sponginess of his head. The veins along the shaft, the ridge of the head, that tab of skin underneath.

“Fuck yeah!” the sucker said. “Now THAT’S hot!”

I started working my hand on the man’s shaft like I’d been shown. His breathing quickened and he said in a quiet voice, “Oh man, I’m not gonna be able to hold out much longer…”

My teacher then told me, “You’re doing a great job! Just keep going and pretty soon you will get his milk. Older boy’s penises can shoot a special kind of milk— but only if you are really good at the kiss. See if you can milk him!”

I kept going at his urging, enjoying the feeling of the massive flesh sliding in and out of my mouth. Suddenly teacher’s mouth and tongue were back on my dick, and tingles of pleasure ran all through me.

“Oh, fuck—- here it comes!” said the man I was working. I felt his penis get really stiff in my mouth, and the head get really firm. Then he shuddered and I felt some liquid hit the roof of my mouth. His penis twitched and flexed, and each time it did, another jet of milk hit inside my mouth. I felt my mouth getting full… so I swallowed.

His penis milk was thick and salty… and slightly bitter. It made me gag a bit and the man’s now softening cock popped out of my mouth.

“Holy cow… that was… incredible. So wrong… but so incredible!” he said.

My teacher quickly pulled his pud out of his pants and stood up. “Now that you know the secret, you want to see if you can make me shoot MY milk too?” His penis wasn’t as big as the other and it had this extra skin on it. But it was just as hard.

Teacher pulled the extra skin back, revealing a shiny, red tip with a drop of translucent fluid leaking out it.

He squeezed his dick and scooped the drop from the tip with his finger. He placed it to his lips and licked it. “Mmm, the special milk is sooo close. C’mon and show me what you’ve learned. See if you can get my milk to cum.”

I bent over and took my teacher’s penis in my mouth and his scrotum in my hand, just has he had done to me.

“Holy FUCK! Wow!” he said loudly. “Damn, this boy is talented! I think we have a natural here!”

He lightly ran his hands through my hair while I worked his shaft with my hand. “Oh baby, you’re gonna get it! Take my milk!” he warned. And then just like the other guy, I felt spurt after spurt of warm liquid hitting inside my mouth. I did my best to swallow this one too, but there was a lot more milk and some of it spilled out of my mouth and down my chin. A few more blobs came out of the teacher’s pee hole, all white and stringy. I watched it drool onto the bathroom floor.

“Little man, you are an EXCELLENT learner!” he said, as he patted my head. “Remember keep this our little secret, and maybe we can do it again sometime real soon.”

Both men, put their penises back in their shorts, zipped up, thanked me, and left the bathroom. I fastened my shorts, washed my sticky hands and face and left the park bathroom.

I ended up riding my bike around for a couple hours before heading home. I was excited by my secret bathroom encounter, but also ashamed. In the 15 minute encounter, I had learned so much about men (and sex stuff!) I just couldn’t go home right away; I needed to process it all and sort out my feelings.

But I also didn’t want to face the inevitable question from my mother. “Did you have fun at the park today?”

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.