Two loads for lunch

Portbtm

My now quite regular top messaged me this morning to see if I was free. Work was busy so I was aiming for meeting later in the afternoon. He said he had a friend who could join us if I could do midday. Fuck work!

I raced off, had a quick clean up and the doorbell rang. Within a minute I had two lovely cocks in front of my face. I alternated sucking each and shoving as much of them both in my mouth as I could like a starved slut.

My top laid back on the bed and told me to suck him off with my ass in the air. One cock in my mouth, a bit of spit and the new cock went straight in my pussy and began pounding. They swapped holes a couple of times, each making sure I deepthroat cleaned all my ass juice from their cocks. 

The new cock was in my hungry hole again now and pounded hard and fast and blew a big raw load into guts. He was not a quiet cummer at all!

My regular then rolled me onto my back and entered my cummy hole standing at the end of the bed. He began a hard deep fuck while new guy started jacking my cock. I was getting close to cumming myself when I felt the second cock twitching and then blowing a raw load in me only minutes apart. This pushed me over the edge and I blew all over my stomach while my top was finishing up emptying his balls. 

I thanked them both very much, cleaned up quickly and went back to work full with two loads. The perfect lunch break!!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 9