BBC

bbbugfkrme

Nice looking black guy, young, heavy set…gorgeous big belly and 7” hooded bone hit me up on Grindr. This was second time. Headed to his place. I stripped off and got on my knees. Damn that was a nice tasting cock. And he was really verbal. “Suck my cock bitch. You daddy bitches know how to suck some nigga dick…” and on and on. Held my head awhile and face fucked me. I went down on his balls. Gave it a tongue bath. Begged for his babies. He finally stroked his bone fast and hard while I was licking his balls again. He started to cum and I sucked it deep getting every drop. I nursed him til he was soft. So hot. As I was dressing he asked if I was down for him and a bud of his. The bud would fuck me while I sucked him. Of course I said hell yes and told him when I was usually available. Can’t wait!

• Like 5