Cock size: I totally get it now....

YayForMe

So I've been gearing up to start bottoming again after about 10 years in retirement... So I've been changing my diet, excerising, shaving everything except for my face and arms everything else I've been trying to keep smooth like a fem would do.. I've also been buying lingerie and see what makes me feel the sexiest...

I've been topping and worshipping cock for years and the topping has been a big disappointment...it's really hard to find what turns me on so il just get going to be that since I can't find anyone...

Anyways, in my eyes a bottom shouldn't ever be more masc than the top so obviously I totally prefer a femmy bottom so that's what I'm going to try to be exactly like that..

OK enough bullshit, I've been cleaning myself regularly and using toys to get myself back into shape so I can be receptive and accommodating as possible for the top...

The other night I rediscovered the muscles that I used to use to massage cum out of all those older daddies cocks that would fuck me in the park bathrooms and bushes over by my house way back when I just turned 18..

The dildo I've been using was 7in with like a standard thickness probably like 3 inches..

So after some thought I went to a ABS by my house and bought some lingerie and a 9 in 4in thick dildo..

Holy Shit!! I totally get it now... In the shower I completely saturated my hole with lube and worked that wonderful piece inside me... Once I relaxed and started working it back and forth I kid you not I was just gone... Like outter space gone...

What the hell man I've never experienced anything like that before holy fuck!

I couldn't see anything and I was drooling, it put me in the moment so suddenly I almost forgot what that was like .. I totally get the whole BBC now....

Once I got that fucking dream maker going back and forth Inside my married non prep'd hole I wasn't going anywhere...

Even when I took it out to reposition myself, my body naturally just waited ass up with my hole wide open waiting for it to come back inside me...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...