[Closet Bi] Morning sex with the missus

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

Morning guys. Hope you’re all in top form. The British summer is in full flow here. Windy and intermittent showers!!

Managed to lie in as late as 6:15 this morning, for fuck sake. AA a teenager, I could sleep in until 10am easily. So why can’t I even manage 7am now!

With the other half still in bed asleep beside me, I had a quick browse on Grindr. Nothing doing. No new hotties for me to enjoy looking at. Had a browse of Breeding Zone for a while. Find it weird there are guys out there desperate to get pozzed. That just doesnt compute with me. Ended up going back go sleep which is unusual because normally I can’t do that.

But when I awoke, the missus was in a very playful mood if you catch my drift. She was also fairly wet down there. Its been a few weeks since we last fucked so I wasn’t going to pass up this opportunity so within moments my hard cock was slipping in to her moist pussy. How I have missed this feeling lately.

I know most of you reading this aren’t interested in the slightest in my straight sex so I will spare you the details. Suffice to say we both enjoyed ourselves, in a few positions and I ended up flooding her cunt nicely.

Turning to gay sex, HHG and I are both adamant we cant wait until our next booked hotel date in early June so hopefully we’ll get to see each other soon.

And as for other developments, well who knows. You’ll just have to wait and see icon_wink.gif

Hoping United can get the single point we need today at Ewood to secure the league title.

More...

Guest Boxir55

Hi hope they get that point as well, Ferguson is the best Football Manager that has ever lived, in fact he is probably the best Sports manager that has ever lived. He comes from the same area in which I was born. Hope he can do it against Barca as well he deserves it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.