1 year later

KylerIsTrash

One year ago this week was my last night at the bathhouse and also my last load. The sex that night was bomb but I made a decision not to go back. For the past few years sex has been inseparable from bathhouses and other activities. It’s not to say I couldn’t get another load now but the idea of taking one outside the bathhouse just doesn’t interest me. 

The loads that night were just like any other. I was laying blindfolded in the dark room sling. One shoe on, the other lost in some other dudes room. Drenched in sweat and other body fluids. I was in the sling for 10 hours with cock and cum churning in and out. It wasn’t my longest night out but it was a busy night (no complaints about the dicks or loads that I took. I was up over 25 loads when I left. 

I had some buddies meet and fuck. Another whored me out for a couple hours. Plenty of nasty dudes too. For the most part I cannot separate the fucks from any other night. My memories are mixed over the past years. Many great fucks unfortunately lost in my mind. 

Of all the things I miss most, it is the jingle of a room key as some anonymous guy walks up to check out the hole he’s about to fuck and then steps close, brushes his dick on me, and slides into my wet and gaping hole.